Author Topic: This is the quest that never ends  (Read 36384 times)

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Re: This is the quest that never ends
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2010, 11:30:58 AM »
But all the people in the north wear green scarfs. You'll need to acquire the fashion sense to distingiush sage green from forest green if your to have any hope of discovering the old man. For fashion sense of that refinement and that quickly (since you really have to use the bathroom by this point) you'll need to attempt the Yves Saint Laurent University program.

siriq

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2010, 12:39:57 PM »
When attempting to apply at Yves Saint Laurent University you are told you need a loan, but when applying for a loan you realize that your credit sucks and they tell you you need to increase your credit  :'(  However the fastest way this can be obtained by stealing someones credit.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2010, 01:04:01 PM »
Stealing someone else's credit is beyond your ability but you've heard that you can contact a mysterious identity theft expert known as the Off-White Mouser. You will need to collect a dozen passwords from various thevies around the city and leave them in hidden drop boxes to deliever a message to the Mouser.

crash2455

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
  • #1 Brovine
    • View Profile
    • The Drunk and the Ugly
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2010, 01:22:07 PM »
But to get the passwords, you need to break into the Identity Thieves guild, where you'll face deadly force from a variety of master martial artists and a number of deadly traps.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2010, 01:29:23 PM »
Disarming the traps and sneaking past the martial arts masters will undoubtedly require the work of the conventional thieves guild and their sneaky, stealthy ways. Luckily for you one of the members of the guild recently lost the toe ring his girlfriend got him for his birthday and even though he hates the ring she checks his toes everynight to make sure he's still wearing it, so he can't go home until its found.

crash2455

• #1 Brovine
    • View Profile
    • The Drunk and the Ugly
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2010, 02:18:16 PM »
Unfortunately, the toe ring was stolen by the vile dragon Swag, who keeps a horde of toe rings in his mountain fortress.  Even if you could defeat him, how would you be able to figure out which toe ring is the correct one?

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2010, 02:31:48 PM »
There is a spell, which you have heard of, that allows wizards to know the owner of an object. But you are not a wizard! You will have to travel to the wizard's school in the Kingdom of You-Kay and seek tuition from a mage.

siriq

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2010, 03:17:05 PM »
You find a mage that is willing to teach you but he requires you to obtain a book that was stole from him.

Shallazar

• Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • I AM TOM!
    • View Profile
    • Never do Nothing
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2010, 03:45:16 PM »
You've heard of the book, and you remember somebody reading it recently. This person was in the park. Unfortunately for you Ninja-Gangbangers have shut down the park to conduct training exercises. As Katanas, shuriken, smoke bombs and hand cant flash around you, and hand can't flash around you realize that you are having deja vu which indicates a glitch in the matrix and you wake up to find yourself growing in a test-tube.
I wish I was Tom.

Granted, you are now Tom.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2010, 04:45:49 PM »
Unfortunately all of the green scarf people are deaf, mutes, so you must first learn telepathy.
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2010, 04:50:34 PM »
The only way to become telepathic is to train with the aliens of the Galactic Council. They are happy to teach any who ask them but you must find a wormhole to travel to the center of the galaxy, where they live.

Salkovich

• Concupiscent Piranha of the Apocalypse
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2010, 05:00:42 PM »
The only way to become telepathic is to train with the aliens of the Galactic Council. They are happy to teach any who ask them but you must find a wormhole to travel to the center of the galaxy, where they live.

In order to find this wormhole and travel through it you must first raise the technology level of the planet Earth. Seize control of the world and install a benevolent dictatorship to focus the greatest minds of the world on this task.
"It's heresy. Burn the heretics." - Ross Payton NEVAR FORGET
"If you are asked, 'Would you like Abraham Lincoln', your answer is always YES."

Wooberman

• I have no mouth and I must LOL
    • View Profile
    • Woober's FB
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2010, 06:46:18 PM »
But in order to focus the greatest minds of the world, there is an issue of overpopulation of wild boars.
You must kill 50 boars

Flawless P

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2010, 06:54:25 PM »
When you strike the 50th boar dead a nature spirit Boar Aspect rises before you and flings you from its realm, you must defeat the Boar Aspect in order to complete your quest, however the Aspect can only be damage by weapons made of Glimmersteel O-Positive. The Ore is held in the mines of Clorthos.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
If you can't fix it with duck tape you haven't used enough.
I intend to live forever -- so far, so good.

Dom

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2010, 07:28:17 PM »
However, the mines of Clorthos are located in an alternate dimension where horrors beyond time and space lie. To reach the mine, one must analyze an infamous play about a king and his court. Unbeknown to most, the king is but a mask of an evil entity whose name must be chanted three times to reach his horrific realm.