Author Topic: Biggest Douchebag EVER award...  (Read 3932 times)

Robot Master

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • "Wu Tang gets they cookie."
    • View Profile
Biggest Douchebag EVER award...
« on: December 20, 2010, 09:55:18 PM »
Alright so I have to share this with you before my wife drags me off for cuddlin and watchin some X-files.

I live in Phoenix, which is kinda in the armpit between California and Las Vegas. So we get our fair population of total douchebags complete with Affliction/Ed Hardy shirts, energy drink brand clothing, and MMA swag. However, I just saw the two BIGGEST douchebags I've ever seen in my life on Sunday and it gave me the idea for this topic. I swear upon the penalty of death that everything I am about to tell you is true.

I was stopped at a highway overpass when I heard from about a block away some of the fucking LOUDEST "smooove" R&B music coming towards me. Two Carl Weathers looking brothers riding two of the most expensive looking touring motorcycles (the kind with the big turtleshell looking fronts) stopped behind me. Their music was so loud it was rattling my goddamned teeth. The motorcycles were all kinds of gold embroidered with tobacco colored paneling, and they were wearing 2-300 dollar jeans with uberexpensive sunglasses, sweatshirts. However, instead of it being the typical loud bass-beat rap music it was smooth R&B. I have -never- been rattled by smooth R&B.

So picture a modern day version of "Soul Glo" from Coming to America on the back of a motorcycle behind you in traffic, blasting this song at concert hall pitch. (yes, this is the actual song. How could I forget 400 decibels of "There goes my bayyyy-beeeeeeeeeeee.).

I'm tempted to make one of these guys for a CoC game.

<a href="" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"></a>

-insert edit.

Oh I forgot to add that I busted up laughing near immediately. I rolled down my windows so that they could hear it.
Thanos: "I am going to sacrifice the Earth to gain the love of Death"
Me: (slowly raise eyebrow) "Destroy the Earth? That would be...illogical"
Vortex: "Yes...that...would be...highly...illogical."
Thanos: "Your Star Trek references bore me."