General Category > Role Playing Public Radio Podcast

Caleb is a mad genius (or Yet Another Fan Club Thread)

(1/146) > >>

crash2455:
Caleb, though you are new to RPPR and gaming in general, clearly you have a lot of talent in this craft. All of your PCs are totally awesome, and I just learned that Andrew's Fortune was not only your first time as a GM, but also a scenario you wrote yourself after playing 3 or 4 disjointed games and reading a tutorial from the CoC rulebook. I have been GMing for several months and have no idea how I'd write a scenario for a Dirty World, let alone one so memorable.

I hereby dedicate this thread to Caleb and all of his mad genius. Shine on you crazy devil, shine on.

Tadanori Oyama:
Seconded! Rarely have a heard such fine craftsmanship. Caleb nearly forced a state mandated reporter to leave the room while covering their ears. That's roleplaying.

Arje:
He is very very very very good.

We're thinking about replacing ross with him.

Ross may even agree.

AmishNinja:
Dude, I'm so in on this. You rock Caleb.

Also, if you have any tips for "doing voices" or inspiration for your NPCs share 'em!

Tadanori Oyama:

--- Quote from: Arje on January 25, 2011, 07:12:36 PM ---He is very very very very good.

We're thinking about replacing ross with him.

Ross may even agree.

--- End quote ---

Hey, does that mean Caleb might be at GenCon? Cus I would totally like to rub my dice against him for luck. It might take awhile, I have alot of dice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version