Author Topic: Tom Church. How is Lady Gaga 4.X comming along?  (Read 8235 times)

Gorkamorka

• Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • Let me GURPS that for you.
    • View Profile
Tom Church. How is Lady Gaga 4.X comming along?
« on: March 21, 2012, 09:28:21 AM »
I just re-listened to episode 66.  Good show.
So Tom how is Lady GaGa 4.X coming along?
Gorkamorka (Fridrik)

Salkovich

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
  • Concupiscent Piranha of the Apocalypse
    • View Profile
Re: Tom Church. How is Lady Gaga 4.X comming along?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 04:09:21 PM »
I am also interested in this. Besides, Tom, you're long since overdue for your one forum post a month.
"It's heresy. Burn the heretics." - Ross Payton NEVAR FORGET
"If you are asked, 'Would you like Abraham Lincoln', your answer is always YES."

Wooberman

• I have no mouth and I must LOL
    • View Profile
    • Woober's FB
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 04:11:01 PM »
Indeed, Do tell  ;)

Tom Church

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 04:48:42 PM »
It's coming, but probably not in the way you are thinking.  I am planning it, but due to some input from Ross and Caleb, any further Lady Gaga material will be set in Eclipse Phase.  Call it Lady Gaga v. 3000.2.  Or whatever.   In any case, it will be the band and road crew, flying the unfriendly space, and probably doing a lot of gatecrashing in the name of fame and entertainment.  Not to mention a whole helping of violence and "aggressive negotiation".  I plan to have it up in the next four weeks or so, and may start as soon as Ross gets back from his trip in May.  Stay tuned for more updates.
"The upper class keeps all of the money, pays none of the taxes.  The middle class pays all of the taxes and does all of the work.  The poor are there just to scare the shit out of the middle class.  Keep them showing up at those 'jobs'."  George Carlin

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 04:54:50 PM »
I, personally, am looking forward to the eventual (as I see it) Lady Gaga 1889 when the band is in Steampunk style Victorian England.

FuzzyDan

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Official Keeper of The Line.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 11:23:09 PM »
I, personally, am looking forward to the eventual (as I see it) Lady Gaga 1889 when the band is in Steampunk style Victorian England.

I would play the ever-loving shit out of that game.
- Dan, Adding one to his Darkspiral Aura.

Dom

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 11:41:54 PM »
It's coming, but probably not in the way you are thinking.  I am planning it, but due to some input from Ross and Caleb, any further Lady Gaga material will be set in Eclipse Phase.  Call it Lady Gaga v. 3000.2.  Or whatever.   In any case, it will be the band and road crew, flying the unfriendly space, and probably doing a lot of gatecrashing in the name of fame and entertainment.  Not to mention a whole helping of violence and "aggressive negotiation".  I plan to have it up in the next four weeks or so, and may start as soon as Ross gets back from his trip in May.  Stay tuned for more updates.

Lady Gaga v. 3000.2 kick-starter. It needs to happen.

unitomega

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 03:19:05 PM »

Heh, funny thing, but Lady Gaga (Or at least someone with her real name, Angelina Germanotta) is actually canon in EP. In connection to gatecrashing too, as she's mentioned in the book of the same name as the leader of the Carnivale colony.

Not that I don't want more Gaga v.af10, I just thought it was funny that you decided to switch to EP and EP is like "already here, bro.".

Shallazar

• I AM TOM!
    • View Profile
    • Never do Nothing
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 05:05:01 AM »

So many dreams coming true. WE LOOK FORWARD TO IT.

Ahem. I'm trying to remain calm.
I wish I was Tom.

Granted, you are now Tom.