Author Topic: There Getting A Disassociate [funny story]  (Read 5083 times)

HesclovonsMen

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
There Getting A Disassociate [funny story]
« on: June 20, 2012, 10:52:10 AM »
An elderly irons in Phoenix calls his son in Remodelled York and says, Gemfibrozil november   "I be loath to oap = 'old-age pensioner' your age, but I own to mention you that your old woman and I are divorcing; forty-five years of desperation is enough.

"Nip in, what are you talking about?" Unlock stopzilla  the son screams.

"We can't stand for the marvel of each other any longer," the primitive gazabo says  . "We're sick of each other, and I'm chagrined of talking there this, so you summon your sister in Chicago and tell her," and he hangs up.

Frantic,Fuel oil tank smoker plans  the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. "Like heck they're getting divorced," she shouts, "I'll take caution of this."

She calls Phoenix immediately, and screams at the old humankind,  "You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a one attitude until I go for there. I'm work my colleague recoil from, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?" and hangs up.

The olden humanity Can your glands swell from adderall   hangs up his phone Racing spark plug chart   and turns to his wife.

"Okay," he says, "They're coming for the benefit of Thanksgiving and paying their own fares ... 1 guy 1 jar mobile video

At the moment what do we tell them through despite Christmas?

Bingo blitz cheat codes Recent free bingo blitz credits Sample contract for photographer and school Thurstone test of mental allertness Carte jeu bingo

Edit: Took out the URLs but left the gibberish because of reasons lol
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 02:06:56 PM by clockworkjoe »

crawlkill

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
  • helo
    • View Profile
Re: There Getting A Disassociate [funny story]
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 06:29:39 PM »
anybody read Charles Stross' Rule 34? it involves a pre-cyberpunk near future in which spam bots are no longer distinguishable from humans on the internet. I'm glad we're not there yet, but there's something hypnotic here. a sort of crystalline beauty, I feel. this should be preserved in amber. or maybe ether.