General Category > Role Playing Public Radio Podcast

Upcoming RPPR One Shot games

(1/55) > >>

clockworkjoe:
I usually have a floating list of possible one shots I can run at any given time in my head. I sometimes forget them so I thought it would be good to post them here so you guys can let me know which ones sound more interesting than the others:

Trail of Cthulhu - Shanghai in the 1930s - there's a published adventure for it but I want to modify it. Not sure exactly how yet.

Reign - Each PC is a noble in a kingdom. A new empire rolls in and demands the king submit to their authority. Do the PCs stand with their king or the empire? Change is in the wind...

Fear Itself: A plague has devastated the city, leaving only a few survivors. Each PC is immune but has to care for NPC friends or be a loner but suffer from increased paranoia and loneliness. Loosely inspired by the game Lone Survivor. DONE!

Night's Black Agents - I got the PDF but it's a massive book.

Killsplosion: Based on the movie Kill Squad.

Dark Heresy: I have no idea but I'd like to run it

Rogue Trader: Same

Black Crusade: The rebels are rational and the empire is insane. Clearly, chaos is what we need here.

Setherick:
I like this as a thread, but I think you should rename it and then ask all ideas for one shots to go in this thread. That way we have one dedicated thread to requests and announcements.

Teapot:

--- Quote from: clockworkjoe on July 25, 2012, 02:58:48 AM ---Trail of Cthulhu - Shanghai in the 1930s - there's a published adventure for it but I want to modify it. Not sure exactly how yet.

--- End quote ---

Add in Jazz Age stuff, cabarets and so on (I'm reading a book about that now)? Shenanigans with the Concessions?

Moondog:
I suggest a rousing game of Synnibarr.

ethan_dawe:
F.A.T.A.L. character generation

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version