Author Topic: The RPPR Know Evil Fan Creation Contest  (Read 193992 times)

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
Re: The RPPR Know Evil Fan Creation Contest
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2013, 01:34:15 PM »
I want to say that was in the Dead Run one shot I ran but I'm not 100% sure.

Cthuluzord

• Global Moderator
  • I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2013, 04:31:19 PM »
Telemetry HOOKAH was in the Anders Sandburg adventure Think Before Asking, which I ran for Bill and Ross before the campaign. If I recall, Ross was playing an early version of Bartelby and that was the characters first "official" operation. I could be wrong on that front though.

Capitalocracy

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2013, 08:00:49 PM »
Yes, a hookah and a bong are very different things.

OK, I got a question. Sorry if this is answered in the show and I just forgot or missed it. Who was the scum drug dealers' inside man on Thought? Or was this person named?

Cthuluzord

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2013, 08:41:31 PM »
The scum's insider in Thought was never named. Presumed dead in the outbreak.

BenH

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2013, 09:35:03 PM »
Do you have a timeline for Know Evil?
Even a rough one would be really helpful (ie Venus took x days, there was a gap of n days then took Luna y days etc.)

Thank you for your help!

Kemlin Dragos

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2013, 03:19:20 PM »
Caleb,

Just for clarification, Cleary and Dutch was an LLA bank correct? The LLA would want to reinforce their position of power by "resolving" the heist as quickly as possible, correct? Or would they not care and the Lunar Banking Consortium would be interested in investigating, or would it just be left to Cleary and Dutch? Or would all three have  a stake in it? Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Kemlin Dragos

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2013, 03:26:34 PM »
Caleb,

Quick follow up, how did the team leave things with Ord Brown?  I can't exactly remember and i was wondering how he might come into play post -heist.

Thanks again for any help you can give.

Cthuluzord

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2013, 04:50:10 PM »
@ KEMLIN DRAGOS

Cleary and Dutch was the name in the bank. Officially, the bank was never robbed but suffered from a widespread terrorist attack. The Lunar economy depends on neutrality in the economic conflicts between the PC and other polities, but that business also depends on safe and security minded. That much chaos as a result of maddened extremists can be forgiven, but a full-blown physical and cyber intrusion would cause a lack of faith in the markets. Officially, the heist never happened.

Ord Brown was high up enough to know the real story. He suspected Preston (they had met personally as a thank you for saving his daughter), but he didn't have enough evidence to risk a bounty outside LLA territory without harming the cover story. He could, however, try and delete Preston's AGI friend he bought with him, as AGI have no rights according to LLA law and no explanation was needed. Other than that petty move, Ord Brown's hands were tide unless the group wandered back in to LLA territory, which they did not.

bidoof

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2013, 06:47:13 PM »
Could I have a description of what Bartleby and Gerrard should look like (I'm sure my mental image is off) and a reminder of what everyone's muses were please? 

Capitalocracy

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2013, 07:15:24 PM »
I remember there was a white rabbit, a black swan, and a sexy Cthulhu.

Flawless P

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2013, 07:18:04 PM »
For some reason I thought Katiethulhu was like a female Chibi Cthulhu.

Bartleby's was The March Haire

SAIROC's only communicated through intrpretive dance. I think it was a she and she was a ballerina but that might be wrong.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
If you can't fix it with duck tape you haven't used enough.
I intend to live forever -- so far, so good.

Henry Hankovitch

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2013, 10:24:26 PM »
SAIRAC's muse is Tchaikovsky, a spider-morph that communicates via interpretive dance.  Bartleby has the March Hare, Preston has Katie-thulhu, a sexy female Cthulhu in a bikini. 

Gerrad had "Lady Igraine," I believe.  I don't recall if it was ever described visually.

Fayun's is an James Garner-esque Old West gambler, according to episode 01.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2013, 11:40:01 PM »
Fei Yen's muse is James Garner from the movie Maverick

Jason

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2013, 07:01:15 AM »
I think Ross may still have my description of Gerard when we sent it off for Caleb's Christmas gift. Essentially I saw him as Marcus Fenix from Gears of War but with short cropped red hair and a few day's growth of facial hair. He's easily 7 ft tall and built like a linebacker. I think he had gray eyes. He was rarely without a beam rifle or heavy combat armor. Basically I imagine him strapped with beam weapons and grenades...not to mention the cowboy hat I added later once his memories returned. To me, Gerard strove to be a knight from the stories he read about but unerringly fell short of those lofty goals, and instead he became more akin to the actual historical reality of knights as brutes and killers.

For Lady Igraine, I never really described her but she was modeled after her depiction in the Arthurian legends, so I would say a beautiful woman in resplendant regalia with an inherent regal bearing and commanding presence. She was one of the first muse prototypes, and Gerard's mother imbued her with a nurturing and considerate personality which became augmented over the years as Gerard matured. Although she was fond and proud of Gerard for the most part, she would not hold back her objections or hide her discontent over some of his less-than-noble actions.

Review Cultist

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2013, 05:03:34 PM »
Caleb/Aaron, what morph was SAIROC in during the "Dead Space-esque" boss battle on the moon? Was it the arachnoid morph or something else?
Liquid Water?