Author Topic: The RPPR Know Evil Fan Creation Contest  (Read 194028 times)

Salkovich

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
  • Concupiscent Piranha of the Apocalypse
    • View Profile
Re: The RPPR Know Evil Fan Creation Contest
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2013, 05:13:32 PM »
Caleb/Aaron, what morph was SAIROC in during the "Dead Space-esque" boss battle on the moon? Was it the arachnoid morph or something else?

Pretty sure that was the ill-fated Flex Bot.
"It's heresy. Burn the heretics." - Ross Payton NEVAR FORGET
"If you are asked, 'Would you like Abraham Lincoln', your answer is always YES."

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2013, 05:23:45 PM »
Caleb/Aaron, what morph was SAIROC in during the "Dead Space-esque" boss battle on the moon? Was it the arachnoid morph or something else?

Pretty sure that was the ill-fated Flex Bot.

Yeah, check the first lunar episode to double check but that's it. SAIROC changed morphs the most out of all us I think at least by the end of scum swarm tier - arachnoid, flexbot, dragonfly, swarmoid, bouncer and I'm probably missing at least one or two others

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2013, 07:02:41 PM »
I play Bartleby, a member of the lost generation and insanely zealous member of the secret organization Firewall. He's currently in a female body, a futura morph (your mind is digital so you can load it in different physical bodies) - the morph has Yakuza tattoos

I picture him looking a bit like Cibo from the manga Blame! but with a few differences: http://media-wallpapers.theotaku.com/caption-442697-20070912183146.jpg

Bartleby is insane and obsessed with finding his missing sister, Alice. He is also a gifted artist that works in creating elaborate simulated realities (think virtual reality) Consequently he frequently incorporates motifs and themes from Victorian era fiction especially Alice in Wonderland. He is also devoted to serving Firewall and will do almost anything to complete his missions. He doesn't care if he's in a female body.

Bartleby wears heavily modded smart vac clothing. From the EP Book:

quote:

Smart Clothing: Smart clothing can change in color, texture, and even its cut, taking only a minute or two to transform from a solid color jumpsuit to plaid party dress or a replica of a pinstriped, late 20th century business suit.

It can also turn into a space suit and the mods make it as good as combat armor. He prefers darker colors and grey but can adopt any fashion you think would work. (The mods if you care to use them are ablative plating, chameleon coating, fireproofing, immuogenic system, lotus coating, reactive coating, refractive glazing, self healing and thermal dampening but I don't think they would visually show up but the book doesn't say one way or the other)

Probably his smart clothing would look like a weird mix of Steampunk cosplay and sci-fi spacesuit.

He is usually pale and keeps his hair white.

Bartleby's preferred weapon is a heavy kinetic pistol (think big automatic pistol with full-auto capabilities) that he keeps on an arm slide so he can pop it out on a moment's notice. He can use or carry other gear if you think it's appropriate. He has some implants but they're all internal (brain nanoware to improve the speed of his mind, enhanced vision)

Eclipse Phase characters all have a muse, which is a personal AI assistant. Bartleby's muse is stylized as the March Hare from Alice in Wonderland. It could be displayed near Bartleby, floating near him and advising him on something.

Gerard Hume is the muscle of the group. His physique resembles that of a Greek god (Olympian morph). He easily towers over his comrades at nearly seven feet in height. While his legs are defined for long distance running, his upper body is that of a heavy weight boxer. He usually wears heavy combat armor with an arsenal of grenades and energy weapons strapped to him...in this way, I see him as Marcus Fenix from Gears of War. Lightly tanned and weathered, his skin bears the weight of many hard battles. He keeps his red hair short in a buzz cut, but allows his beard a few days of growth for a slightly more rugged exterior. His eyes are a deep menacing green. In combat, he is rarely caught without his favored beam rifle. - plasma rifle.

Capitalocracy

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2013, 12:11:27 PM »
Don't forget the robot octopus, right before the Old Yeller scene.

Tim

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2013, 02:33:40 PM »
A few questions -

When Gerard was posting to the blogs that got him into so much trouble can you confirm that it was reclaimer blogs he was posting to? In addition my memory was this happened on Lunar tier in Erato and other cities that were visited but can I get that confirmed? Lastly what was the full name of cranky mcdirectactionpants whom was so fired up to kill him? Really what is a little desertion among friends.

Jason

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2013, 06:38:59 PM »
Yeah, I believe it was the reclaimer blogs...but it might have been the ecologists.

Lt. Gardis was my enemy/commanding officer before and during the Fall.

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2013, 09:39:00 PM »
You say Fan Art and Fan Fiction. Can an audio project be submitted for consideration?

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2013, 09:53:40 PM »
You say Fan Art and Fan Fiction. Can an audio project be submitted for consideration?

Yup! The only reason I didn't include is because I hadn't thought of it. My bad!

Mixmastermax

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2013, 12:24:51 AM »

Yup! The only reason I didn't include is because I hadn't thought of it. My bad!

...Ross, you have given me a wonderfully evil idea.
Claes get your character its time for
Loli & The Ultimate
Talk about How not to Act on a mission for Firewall, or Proxy Zealot

bidoof

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2013, 02:33:34 AM »

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2013, 03:34:04 PM »
words fail me

Edit: BartleBEE get it guys?? :D
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 03:40:39 PM by clockworkjoe »

Capitalocracy

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2013, 12:39:44 PM »
Uh oh, Earth tier, time to get those entries in... because I'm guessing Earth is kind of the end of the line.

Review Cultist

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2013, 01:45:25 PM »
So if Aaron was a flexbot during the lunar tier, at least for a bit, then my question is this: Was there a particular reference one could go by to conceptualize or illustrate what his flexbot looked like? As it is I'm coming up with a robotic looking tentacled thing, like a mechanized Hanar. XD I don't know if that's accurate.
Liquid Water?

BeyondSandrock

• Give Life Back to Music
    • View Profile
    • The BrightSide Lair - My Personal Repository for Stuff
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2013, 02:19:45 PM »
So if Aaron was a flexbot during the lunar tier, at least for a bit, then my question is this: Was there a particular reference one could go by to conceptualize or illustrate what his flexbot looked like? As it is I'm coming up with a robotic looking tentacled thing, like a mechanized Hanar. XD I don't know if that's accurate.

This one feels that would be an accurate representation of this ones morph during the time of the moon.
"All of time and space, everything that ever happened or will happen. Where do you want to begin?"

Review Cultist

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2013, 11:26:44 PM »
Yes, that is an awesome response to that, thank you. XD
Liquid Water?