Author Topic: The RPPR Know Evil Fan Creation Contest  (Read 194058 times)

Cthuluzord

• Global Moderator
  • I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
Re: The RPPR Know Evil Fan Creation Contest
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2013, 02:30:34 PM »
@ TimB

Great read man! And if memory serves, you didn't contradict anything. Great work!

@geekyyogrt

Oh god...that was good. Touche, sir. Touche.

geekyogrt

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
    • Geek Yogrt
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2013, 02:41:19 PM »
That video, was just... Wow

I will say that the original version had a sperm dart.  I felt that was getting dangerously close to Rule 34.

bidoof

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2013, 03:07:07 PM »
My number two idea was an intervention between the No Evil crew and Bartleby about his addiction to collecting people's stacks. Sure he says he can quit at any time but then you find that he has secretly being removing stacks from people just to 'keep his hand in' and it is time for rehab.
Welp looks like I need to procrastinate on my entry more to scribble that.

Is there a way that you would prefer to have a flash based thing hosted?  Deviantart is usually okay but their design slows down flashes pretty bad for 30% of my friends.

QuickreleasePersonalitY

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • if you see your self on the road, kill it
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2013, 03:41:32 PM »
Keep this up, folks; some really enjoyable work is being made here :3
pretentious i am
lest pretentious i become

Cthuluzord

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2013, 04:04:21 PM »
Holy shit! This thread is like Christmas every day.

Gorkamorka

• Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • Let me GURPS that for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2013, 04:17:30 PM »
My number two idea was an intervention between the No Evil crew and Bartleby about his addiction to collecting people's stacks. Sure he says he can quit at any time but then you find that he has secretly being removing stacks from people just to 'keep his hand in' and it is time for rehab.

I want to see that. 
Gorkamorka (Fridrik)

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2013, 04:37:45 PM »

Is there a way that you would prefer to have a flash based thing hosted?  Deviantart is usually okay but their design slows down flashes pretty bad for 30% of my friends.

Preston's facial expression is great "getting real tired of your shit Bartleby"

As for flash hosting, if you send me the file I can upload it on RPPR, see if that works better.

Tim

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2013, 05:13:16 PM »

I think you missed Bartleby's necklace that he strings all the stacks on so he can keep them close to his heart.

Capitalocracy

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2013, 06:29:51 PM »
SAIRAC: [rolls Interest: Titans, uses Moxie to flip it] Look, during the Fall, the average Headhunter bot collected around 5 to 15 heads for forced uploading before being shot down by transhuman resistance forces. Bartleby, you've collected more stacks than that this week.

Bartleby: I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM!

Tim

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2013, 09:17:57 PM »
That video, was just... Wow

I will say that the original version had a sperm dart.  I felt that was getting dangerously close to Rule 34.

It is a well known fact ladies can't resist an ochomorph in a top hat and fake glasses.

Amazing job on that video even with out the dart.

Tom Church

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2013, 01:11:47 AM »
That video with Preston is amazing!  He never did wear a mustache, but that's hypercorps for you.  Totally misrepresenting me.

Awesome work!
"The upper class keeps all of the money, pays none of the taxes.  The middle class pays all of the taxes and does all of the work.  The poor are there just to scare the shit out of the middle class.  Keep them showing up at those 'jobs'."  George Carlin

geekyogrt

• View Profile
    • Geek Yogrt
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2013, 01:29:00 AM »

I really think these need to be turned into a Know Evil comic strip.

Jason

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2013, 06:31:00 PM »

Preston's facial expression is great "getting real tired of your shit Bartleby"

As for flash hosting, if you send me the file I can upload it on RPPR, see if that works better.
I love how wounded SAIROC looks.  Poor guy!

Jason

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2013, 06:35:20 PM »
Oh, man just finished reading and watching all the entries.  Good god, you all are amazing!  The foreign-style cologne ad had me rolling. 

And nice to see Gardis getting some love!  Despite my brief back story, Caleb really did a great job developing Gardis as my foil, especially considering that my character is not your typical hero thanks to his cowardly actions during the Fall.  I'm definitely interested to see where this might go.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 03:50:13 PM by Jason »

ThadExMachina

• I put these words inside your brain.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 28, 2013, 11:55:32 AM »
Already getting in arguments with myself over what entries I like best.

Keep up the badassery, all.
"You who read me, are you sure you understand my language?"
--Jorge Luis Borges