Author Topic: Looking for Players and GMs to form online group (Skype, Google+, whatevs)  (Read 28862 times)

Capitalocracy

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
Planning on recording the sessions for podcasting. I have an Eclipse Phase campaign formulating in my head. The campaign would be called Ascension and the first chapter of the campaign would be called Rapture, but those are all the details you get. If you want to have a peek inside my head to see what you might be in for, check out my entry to the Know Evil fan creation contest.

I'm geographically isolated (stuck in Argentina) and really wanting to get back into gaming. Also I'm a freelance worker, so my schedule is flexible, but I want to come up with a once a week slot that works for everyone, even if not everyone can be there every week.

Dom

• Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
    • View Profile
I'm in! I've got a lot of free time as well, so as long as it's not on Saturdays I'm good.

Also, hello fellow Latin American, I'm Venezuelan. :)

Capitalocracy

• View Profile
Awesome! Actually I'm not from Argentina, I'm from Kansas, but I married a girl from Argentina so here I am for the moment.

Capitalocracy

• View Profile
I've got a few takers on the Eclipse Phase forum, so not closing this to any other people interested as we haven't gone through the scheduling yet, but Dom, if you've got an idea for your character, email me at capitalocracy at gmail.

Darthrex

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
You still taking people? Cause I have some crazy char Ideas.
I cast summon pedant.

Capitalocracy

• View Profile
What kind of ideas do you have? We have a decently-sized group that shows up fairly regularly at this point, but maybe there's room for one more. I'll talk to them about it and think about whether I can handle six players. There might be a little wait time during the games.  :o

Oh, and we're playing Friday at 12:00 PM Pacific.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 08:03:36 PM by Capitalocracy »