Author Topic: Horrors of War  (Read 62709 times)

CADmonkey

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
Re: Horrors of War
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2015, 03:04:14 PM »
We are currently tunneling our way into Adam Scott Glancy's house.  We are averaging four feet a day.  When we break through we will assault and retrieve the Horrors of War books for ourselves.  At night we listen for the sounds of counter-tunneling coming from Glancy's home office.  Sam says he sometimes hears whispers in between the scratching.

Henry...

Now, I know there are less guns & cats in the Pagan Publishing bunker than there were a few months ago, but you really ought to consider the world of pain that you will be entering if you go through with your ill-conceived plan.
CADmonkey: G+; Tumblr
Yo Dawg, I Heard You Like Mecha: G+; Tumblr

Thorn

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2015, 02:12:37 AM »
I agree, less do not mean a total absence of cats or guns.

Kamen

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2015, 09:48:11 AM »
Remember Ken Hite's anecdote about Pagan Haus, "It's like a frat house for serial killers."

PirateLawyer

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2017, 12:56:57 PM »
I have to say, the conduct of this project has been sorely lacking. I compare this to Red Markets and Caleb deserves huge credit for clear communication and transparency; Glancy, not so much. I know I'll eventually enjoy the final product, and probably even the online game I pledged for whenever that actually gets organized, but I know my respect for ASG's professionalism has taken a hit. Just admit to those that funded the book about the elephant in the room: real life - whether it be family issues, writer's block, other projects - *cough Delta Green cough* - has gotten in the way of delivering the book.

I wouldn't say this over on Kickstarter where some are filing complaints to the FBI and demanding refunds, but I guess I needed to vent a little in this little online corner of our hobby.

PirateLawyer

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2017, 08:05:53 PM »
Well that was a brave update. Best of luck to ASG and hopefully down the road the project gets back on the rails.

Lordsloth

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2017, 02:55:31 PM »
Yeah, that was pretty brave of him to share. I have much respect for ASG, and I kind of know where he is coming from.
Chados- the, uh... hands of fate.