General Category > Role Playing Public Radio Podcast

The Mitchum Cleary Time Loop?

(1/8) > >>

trinite:
So in the last episode of Sense of the Sleight of Hand Man, David discussed how apparently Mitchum Cleary had traveled back in time through the Dreamlands, and was apparently stuck in a time loop. Now, I know of his adventures in SotSoHM, and in Bryson Springs later on in the 1930's, but I got the impression from the discussion that there is at least one other adventure during Mr. Cleary's looping career. Could somebody help me out?

Kamen:
I think there is an unplayed event where Mitchum is tossed back in time by a Yithian time portal. My guess is that it's actually just an excuse to play Mitchum again, but I'd love to see the events of the time portal incident get played.

Mr. Purple:
I played him in this one with two more events in mind:

1) The Yithian time loop (he explained it as "Lucille and me shot a wizard who was doin' some kinda funky thang with his hands") that actually sends him back sometime after the events of Bryson Springs.

2) Some event between the Dreamlands and Bryson Springs that results in him ending up in the back of the cop car with gaps in his memory

Yes, it started as a chance to bring Mitchum back and I figured if he survived long enough to close the loop it would be an excuse to play him again later.  I'm not sure that he'll survive those other events, though; poor bastard's luck is bound to run out sooner or later.

clockworkjoe:
Yeah, Caleb and I need to talk about doing one more adventure to close the loop. I might somehow tie it into my current campaign of Masks of Nyarlathotep.

Darthrex:

--- Quote from: Mr. Purple on October 05, 2014, 02:21:22 AM --- I'm not sure that he'll survive those other events, though; poor bastard's luck is bound to run out sooner or later.

--- End quote ---

I think you mean that the poor bastard is bound to finally get lucky sooner or later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version