General Category > Role Playing Public Radio Podcast

Volunteer?

(1/2) > >>

Jlcthulhoid:
So, the game designers workshop interview got me thinking (smoke is bellowing out of my ears for this one), and I thought I might post here to see if maybe Ross or Caleb wouldn't mind volunteer work for them. Proofreading, suggestions, and what not. Ross mentioned wanting to become a publisher, possibly. Sounds like a job for the RPPR fan base to do some work for our overlords. I'm just saying. I wouldn't mind. What about you guys?

clockworkjoe:
Have you backed the Boiling Point Kickstarter? You'll get the playtest draft shortly after the campaign ends. We'll give you a month to playtest and proof it. If you can't afford to back it but still want to proofread it, PM me here and we can set something up. If we get a group of dedicated proofreaders, I'll set up a small group to read our releases.

Jlcthulhoid:
Indeed I have. About to upgrade to the top tier to get the extra print book, so my group will have two. Like I said, I'll read whatever. Give me work. You guys do so much to entertain, I feel like giving back a little bit more than monetarily, you know?

Shallazar:
Sheet. I would proofread. Put me on the list boss.

Alethea:
Wish I'd found this thread earlier - I'd be happy to proofread. If y'all are still taking entries, add me to the list too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version