Author Topic: Volunteer?  (Read 11394 times)

Jlcthulhoid

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
Volunteer?
« on: October 10, 2014, 11:30:04 AM »
So, the game designers workshop interview got me thinking (smoke is bellowing out of my ears for this one), and I thought I might post here to see if maybe Ross or Caleb wouldn't mind volunteer work for them. Proofreading, suggestions, and what not. Ross mentioned wanting to become a publisher, possibly. Sounds like a job for the RPPR fan base to do some work for our overlords. I'm just saying. I wouldn't mind. What about you guys?

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
Re: Volunteer?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 09:19:10 PM »
Have you backed the Boiling Point Kickstarter? You'll get the playtest draft shortly after the campaign ends. We'll give you a month to playtest and proof it. If you can't afford to back it but still want to proofread it, PM me here and we can set something up. If we get a group of dedicated proofreaders, I'll set up a small group to read our releases.

Jlcthulhoid

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 12:44:55 AM »
Indeed I have. About to upgrade to the top tier to get the extra print book, so my group will have two. Like I said, I'll read whatever. Give me work. You guys do so much to entertain, I feel like giving back a little bit more than monetarily, you know?

Shallazar

• Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • I AM TOM!
    • View Profile
    • Never do Nothing
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 09:41:11 AM »
Sheet. I would proofread. Put me on the list boss.
I wish I was Tom.

Granted, you are now Tom.

Alethea

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
    • LauraBWrites
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 04:37:35 PM »
Wish I'd found this thread earlier - I'd be happy to proofread. If y'all are still taking entries, add me to the list too.
All the social media:
Website | Tumblr | Twitter | GoodReads

quickstep23

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 05:20:27 PM »
I'd love to help out.

Additionally is 'Ruin' going to go to kickstarter? I just heard about it today and would gladly back (read as: pay) for beta/playtest versions.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2015, 01:50:47 AM »
Ruin is not nearly ready for playtesting yet. Send all your help to Caleb and Red Markets.