General Category > Role Playing Public Radio Podcast

RPPR Bingo & Drinking Game

(1/3) > >>

The Lost Carol:
While at work today I was listening to Game Designer Workshop Live at GenCon 2015, I noticed Ross made a reference to "Layers upon layers" being a part of RPPR bingo (43:20). After laughing at that, I checked the forums and found there no one made RPPR bingo. So naturally I spent working time making the spaces for RPPR: The Bingo Playing Game, and realized they'd be easily portable to a drinking game. I used my 'leet' graphic design skills to draft them up. I can't verify if they do make good drinking game rules though. They might be lethal. Enjoy!

EDIT Try as I might I can't make the image version of the Bingo Card post. At least the .doc version is available.

clockworkjoe:
That's awesome!

Also:

We mispronounce a word and make a point about how we're fucking up the pronunciation.

Someone mentions the RPPR fanbase

Someone specifically mentions Crawlkill

trinite:
Tally up the number of times someone goes "doot-do-doot-do-doo" to fill up dead air while looking up rules. When you get to 5, take a drink.

The Lost Carol:
I forgot two of the most important potential bingo spaces / drinking rules!

Someone mentions the backlog of unaired episodes. (Down your drink)

and I mentioned the specific phrase "Published Author," but should've also included (take a sip) anytime someone mentions a product that has been published / is in the process of being worked on (i.e., Ruin, Red Markets, Base Raiders, Zombies of the World, the New World Ransoms, etc.)

quickstep23:
Something about "Aaron wanders off." (Generally my favourite point of the one-shot)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version