Author Topic: Looking for a specific Actual Play  (Read 9075 times)

Aerzyk

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
Looking for a specific Actual Play
« on: September 06, 2015, 11:48:23 PM »
Hi everyone, long-time listener, first-time poster.

I remember a certain Actual Play episode about a game in which the GM was using something like "time tokens" or something? I hate that I can't remember any details other than that the players were (obviously) working towards some kind of goal & were either in a race to accomplish it first, or accomplish the goal before their opposition could foil the plan... I wanna say it was a Caleb game, but Ross seems to be the one that uses more weird house rules. Originally I thought it was the Eclipse Phase bank heist, but after re-listening to that, those were different types of "tokens."

Anyway, I remember thinking that it was a brilliant mechanic & chatted to my wife about it. Now she wants to run a session using a similar concept & she wants me to refresh her on it, but I can't because, memory.

I'd really appreciate any info anyone can give me!

Thanks!

Guy

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a specific Actual Play
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 11:24:32 PM »
It was Eclipse Phase Know Evil, but it wasn't the bank heist, it was the activity in Nectar. Should be episode 10.

Aerzyk

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a specific Actual Play
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 08:52:00 AM »
Thank you so much! Yes it was episode 10. I think my poor memory inflated the depth of the mechanic, but it was still a good (re)listen.

Thanks again.