Author Topic: Geeks and Sundery do Paranoia  (Read 9162 times)

Gorkamorka

• Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • Let me GURPS that for you.
    • View Profile
Geeks and Sundery do Paranoia
« on: February 10, 2016, 11:18:07 AM »
Has anyone seen Geeks and Sundery do Paranoia ?

What did people think?

I thought they captured the spirit of it.  But it's still my dream to have RPPR do this game with Caleb as Friend Computer.

! No longer available
Gorkamorka (Fridrik)

Alethea

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
    • LauraBWrites
Re: Geeks and Sundery do Paranoia
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 05:33:07 PM »
it's still my dream to have RPPR do this game with Caleb as Friend Computer.

Yes please!
All the social media:
Website | Tumblr | Twitter | GoodReads

+1 Hat

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 10:35:39 PM »
I am waiting - with bated breath - for the new edition to fulfill on the Kickstarter. Apparently it's getting close. I love the concept of Paranoia so much, but the last edition I found mentally painful to try to understand.

Meanwhile, my love for random, card-based character generation is well established. Believe you me I'll be running it once I get that sweet, sweet official forms pack into my hands.

trinite

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
    • Technical Difficulties Gaming Podcast
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 05:01:37 PM »
I am waiting - with bated breath - for the new edition to fulfill on the Kickstarter. Apparently it's getting close. I love the concept of Paranoia so much, but the last edition I found mentally painful to try to understand.

Meanwhile, my love for random, card-based character generation is well established. Believe you me I'll be running it once I get that sweet, sweet official forms pack into my hands.

I got to play Paranoia at Fear the Con two years back. Not sure what edition it was, but the basic mechanic was a d20 roll-under-stat thing. It seemed pretty straight-forward and didn't get in the way of roleplaying. The game was hilarious and amazing, and I think I only got executed twice.
Check out the Technical Difficulties Gaming Podcast!
http://www.technicaldifficultiespod.com/