Author Topic: Pooping at work  (Read 11080 times)

Murph

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
Pooping at work
« on: July 01, 2009, 08:30:24 AM »
Is the any pleasure so sublime
    Than taking a dump
On the my companies dime.

Also having an iPhone makes it all the sweeter

KallMeKip

• View Profile
Re: Pooping at work
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 08:35:46 AM »
Beautiful Poem makes my tear up a bit   :'(

JonHook

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 10:16:36 AM »
A pooping haiku...

The pain, The pressure
Check for shoes and rumpled slacks
Handicapped stall bliss
"Isolation on a ship like this can breed heresy in the dark unwashed corners. I won't find evidence of heresy here, will I?" - Festor Sorebol (an Imperial Psyker in Tadanori's Dark Heresy game: House of Dust & Ash)

Tissue

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
  • I am a rock and roll star
    • View Profile
    • Sirkus
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 10:42:08 AM »
When i'm not playing music i work for a telecommunications company... I find that taking a king sized dump is the best part of my day.  I even find sometimes i will sit there are just hang out,  play on my phone and so on for a time after i'm finished.

Some people may find this sickening.... I call this reality
www.myspace.com/sirkusrocks

This is my band,  check us out.

Wooberman

• Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • I have no mouth and I must LOL
    • View Profile
    • Woober's FB
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 12:59:35 PM »
Amen!
I'm glad i'm not the only guy who does this

JonHook

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2009, 01:12:34 PM »
I take my iPod everywhere when I'm at work, including the can. I'll watch videos or play sudoku while dropping the kids off at the pool.
"Isolation on a ship like this can breed heresy in the dark unwashed corners. I won't find evidence of heresy here, will I?" - Festor Sorebol (an Imperial Psyker in Tadanori's Dark Heresy game: House of Dust & Ash)

Murph

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2009, 01:24:11 PM »
I often like calculating how much I just got paid.  It's often satisfying.

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2009, 11:43:07 PM »
i did not expect to log on today and find people talking bout the browns going to the super bowl.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2009, 12:24:14 AM »
The craziest company bathroom I've experienced was when I was working for an architectural firm in high school. The firm was on the top floor of this building in Wichita, KS. Our offices were still under partial construction so our bathroom wasn't finished. Instead, we used the "public" bathroom that was disguised as a broom closet. To get to actual bathroom stall you had to enter into an antechamber with a sink and then go through another door to where the stall was. The actual bathroom stall had a door as well. So to get to the toilet, you had to go through three doors in an eight by three-and-a-half room.
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

JonHook

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2009, 09:13:43 AM »
The craziest company bathroom I've experienced was when I was working for an architectural firm in high school. The firm was on the top floor of this building in Wichita, KS. Our offices were still under partial construction so our bathroom wasn't finished. Instead, we used the "public" bathroom that was disguised as a broom closet. To get to actual bathroom stall you had to enter into an antechamber with a sink and then go through another door to where the stall was. The actual bathroom stall had a door as well. So to get to the toilet, you had to go through three doors in an eight by three-and-a-half room.

Did you have to shit standing up???  :-X :-[ ??? :o

codered

• I dream in graph paper lines
  • Don't Hate!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2009, 12:47:06 AM »
at the resturant i work at the employee bathroom is unisex and there is only one ant arounf 20 ppl fighting for it so its bad to try to take a dump there. i usually hold it
Kenders Rock

jak7890

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2009, 06:24:44 AM »
My particular pleasure in pooping at work, aside from the biologically obvious and previously mentioned, is that I don't have to pay for the TP I'm using.

The downside is that I work for a residential treatment facility for kids with mental and behavioral disorders; I hate starting to unload only to get called to help restrain a kid over the radio.

xHero

• Dorothy: "Fuck it, I'll stay here."
    • View Profile
    • Swing And A Miss Forums
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2009, 03:44:19 AM »
My particular pleasure in pooping at work, aside from the biologically obvious and previously mentioned, is that I don't have to pay for the TP I'm using.

The downside is that I work for a residential treatment facility for kids with mental and behavioral disorders; I hate starting to unload only to get called to help restrain a kid over the radio.

Unfortunately I understand that all too well. I also work at an RTC. It's almost like the outhouse death scene in Jurassic Park, you finally get a chance to defecate and then all you hear is screaming, anxiety poop is the worst kind of poop... excluding dysentery.
"Mmm...Franklin Salad: Tastes of 100 dollar bills, semen, and shame!" - APFMT gone terribly wrong... or right. Check out the Swing And A Miss Forums

Valegor

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
    • Fear the Boot
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2009, 02:42:05 AM »
We used to refer to the bathroom at work as our "office"  I by printing and just bringing in books read the entire Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and Lord of the Rings series while in the bathroom at work.  I have been there over 7 years so I had plenty of time, but to be honest the reading happened all in a year or so.