Author Topic: Crazy story i heard.  (Read 19031 times)

Boyos

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy story i heard.
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2009, 11:24:14 PM »
When did Aston Kutcher jump out of the closet, punch her in the face and say "You got punked!"? 

Because that would have been hilarious.  Aston Kutcher is the Seinfeld of our generation

what a sad generation we have if we have to compair seinfeild to kelso.
I think you can give my post the same weight as the first post

Aston Kurcher is so great that he is the font from which all comedy flows.  He was old when the wod was young.  When the first cave man hit another cave man with a rock and laughed, Aston Kutcher was there.  He will survive you and me.  Only when the universe gives it's last, will Aston Kutcher finally close the door and leave forever.

well at last i have a reason to pray for 2012.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2009, 12:08:11 AM »
When did Aston Kutcher jump out of the closet, punch her in the face and say "You got punked!"? 

Because that would have been hilarious.  Aston Kutcher is the Seinfeld of our generation

Aston Kurcher is so great that he is the font from which all comedy flows.  He was old when the wod was young.  When the first cave man hit another cave man with a rock and laughed, Aston Kutcher was there.  He will survive you and me.  Only when the universe gives it's last, will Aston Kutcher finally close the door and leave forever.

Zing

Murph

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2009, 06:55:17 AM »

Because that would have been hilarious.  Aston Kutcher is the Seinfeld of our generation

Aston Kurcher is so great that he is the font from which all comedy flows.  He was old when the wod was young.  When the first cave man hit another cave man with a rock and laughed, Aston Kutcher was there.  He will survive you and me.  Only when the universe gives it's last, will Aston Kutcher finally close the door and leave forever.

Zing

A zinger worthy of Kutcher himself.

This thread is now about crazy stories about Aston Kutcher

One time my Grandma was out at a bar when she met a nice young gentleman.  Now my grandmother isn't that kind of girl, but she is an alcoholic.  So there down by the docks when Aston Kutcher jumps out from under the pier and clocks the guy and says

"The Age of Suffering is nigh!  Soon the blood of the chosen shall wash through the bones of the children.  The beast shall tear at your backs and the snake shall tangle your feet.  All shall cry out for an end to the suffering, but none shall die and no hope shall escape.  The Fortuitous shall enter the stage of this world and start to draw the curtain, but the rope shall be cut, and they will be scattered to the Zephyrus.  In those final orgies of malfeasance, I shall rise upon the ancient throne which has thirty two names, none permitted to morals, and you shall here the coming of the chicken that crossed the road."

Then everyone clapped.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 06:59:03 AM by Murph »

Wooberman

• Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • I have no mouth and I must LOL
    • View Profile
    • Woober's FB
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2009, 01:01:51 PM »
...I failed my sanity roll...

Murph

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2009, 01:21:23 PM »
* roll roll roll *
Lose 9.  Roll for your temporary insanity.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2009, 05:45:04 PM »
Z̴̷̧̧̛͇̘̠̲̥͙̳̭̜̥͖͓͋ͬ́ͩ̓̈́̇ͭ̾A̓ͣ̑̄ͭ̍ͭ͆̓̋ͧ͏̢͎̺̖͖̠̯͙̱͎̪̙͚̼͍̳̬̙̕L̸̨̘̞͉̻̦̿̂̂̿ͪ̋̂̑̊́G͑ͧ͌̎̓ͫ͗̀̍̓̉ͥ͒͒̊̓̚҉̨͍̹̲͔̹͙̹̪̻̼̤͠͝ͅO̷ͫ͌́ͦͮ̔͂̋͆̇̑ͮ̀͞҉̤̝͖̘̜̹̜̞̥̭̦

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2009, 05:45:37 PM »

H̹̯̯̩͕͖͖͎̊͑ͯ̾̚ͅe̲͉̮͖̲͇͍̹̗ͭͧ͑̅ͮ ̠̙̪̳̜̪̽̍̾̓ͣ͗ͅc̱͎̼̜̗̜ͮ͑ͨͧͩ̎ͦǒ̼̗̼̤̞̹̹͕̲̓m̻̼̮̙̪̜̐ͩͦͦ͂̑ͪ͂ͯe̗͖͉̖͓̺̣̾ͣ̚s̰̺̩̹̪͔̘ͮ̚ ͍͔ͥ̊̎̂̔͐ͮ̅͒f͕̤̱̋ͤͩ̆o̗̲̝͎̖̝͔͌̍̋̑ͭ͗r͇̥͔̝̿ͤͮ̒͊̄̚ ̯̭͍̝͙͇̓ͧ̌̌̊͌ͬ̏͐M͎̮̦̽̀̑͗̔̑̌ͤ̄E͚̭͍ͤ̀̋̽̈̏