Author Topic: Best Internet Vidyas  (Read 1565555 times)

Oatgan

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
  • Casey Motherfucking Jones
    • View Profile
Re: Best Internet Vidyas
« Reply #750 on: August 26, 2010, 03:25:25 PM »
<a href="" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"></a>

Everybody should watch Riki-Oh. Its the greatest movie of all time.

Low-budget violence? Check.
Terrible dubbing? Check.
Subtitles not matching what is being said? Check.
A man storing mints in his glass eye? Check.
Training montage with a psychotic uncle? Check.

Also, I'm new here. What it do, RPPR?

mathey

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: August 26, 2010, 07:03:15 PM »
My favorite moment in Ricky-Oh is when the blind girl falls off the cliff. Good comedy.

Ryo

• View Profile
« Reply #752 on: August 26, 2010, 08:01:37 PM »
You got a lot of guts? There really went there.

Mckma

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: August 26, 2010, 08:53:36 PM »
You got a lot of guts? There really went there.

I was going to say something about this, but more along the lines of: "How can it be bad dubbing if they make such amazing puns like that?"

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #754 on: August 28, 2010, 12:41:12 PM »

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 12:56:20 PM by clockworkjoe »

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #756 on: August 28, 2010, 01:06:04 PM »

mathey

• View Profile
« Reply #757 on: August 28, 2010, 04:06:51 PM »

I'm pretty sure this is a promo for Ross' new book. Can't be sure, though.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #758 on: August 29, 2010, 01:19:23 AM »
On a cool, clear night (typical to Southern California) Warren G travels through his neighborhood, searching for women with whom he might initiate sexual intercourse. He has chosen to engage in this pursuit alone.

Nate Dogg, having just arrived in Long Beach, seeks Warren. On his way to find Warren, Nate passes a car full of women who are excited to see him. Regardless, he insists to the women that there is no cause for excitement.

Warren makes a left turn at 21st Street and Lewis Ave, where he sees a group of young men enjoying a game of dice together. He parks his car and greets them. He is excited to find people to play with, but to his chagrin, he discovers they intend to relieve him of his material possessions. Once the hopeful thieves reveal their firearms, Warren realizes he is in a less than favorable predicament.

Meanwhile, Nate passes the women, as they are low on his list of priorities. His primary concern is locating Warren. After curtly casting away the strumpets (whose interest in Nate was such that they crashed their automobile), he serendipitously stumbles upon his friend, Warren G, being held up by the young miscreants.

Warren, unaware that Nate is surreptitiously observing the scene unfold, is in disbelief that he's being robbed. The perpetrators have taken jewelry and a name brand designer watch from Warren, who is so incredulous that he asks what else the robbers intend to steal. This is most likely a rhetorical question.

Observing these unfortunate proceedings, Nate realizes that he may have to use his firearm to deliver his friend from harm.
The tension crescendos as the robbers point their guns to Warren's head. Warren senses the gravity of his situation. He cannot believe the events unfolding could happen in his own neighborhood. As he imagines himself in a fantastical escape, he catches a glimpse of his friend, Nate.

Nate has seventeen cartridges to expend (sixteen residing in the pistol's magazine, with a solitary round placed in the chamber and ready to be fired) on the group of thieves, and he uses many of them. Afterward, he generously shares with Warren the credit for neutralizing the situation, though it is clear that Nate did all of the difficult work. Putting congratulations aside, Nate quickly reminds himself that he has committed multiple homicides to save Warren before letting his friend know that there are females nearby if he wishes to fornicate with them.

Warren recalls that it was the promise of copulation that coaxed him away from his previous activities, and is thankful that Nate knows a way to satisfy these urges.

Nate quickly finds the women he had left before, and remarks to one that he is fond of her physical appeal. The woman who earlier crashed her car on Nate's account is impressed by, among other things, Nate's singing ability. She asks that Nate and Warren to allow her and her friends to share transportation. Soon, both friends are driving with automobiles full of women to the East Side Motel, presumably to consummate their flirtation in an orgy.

The third verse is more expository, with Warren and Nate explaining their G Funk musical style. Nate displays his bravado by claiming that individuals with equivalent knowledge could not even attempt to approach his level of lyrical mastery. He also notes that if any third party smokes as he does, they would find themselves in a state of intoxication daily (from Nate's other works, it can be inferred that the substance referenced is marijuana). Nate concludes his delineation of the night by issuing a vague threat to "busters," suggesting that he and Warren will further "regulate" any potential incidents in the future (presumably by engaging their enemies with small arms fire).

beowuuf

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
    • DM.com - forums dedicated to a 25 year old PC game.
« Reply #759 on: August 29, 2010, 04:13:02 AM »
Nate quickly reminds himself that he has committed multiple homicides to save Warren before letting his friend know that there are females nearby if he wishes to fornicate with them.

:D

Oatgan

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
  • Casey Motherfucking Jones
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: August 30, 2010, 02:10:59 AM »
"You hear the doorbell ring."
"That must be the pizza guy. I answer the door."
"Okay, you open the door to find these guys."

"Roll SAN."
"I failed.
"You lose eight sanity, and against all common sense you ... can't ... look ... away."

Arje

• Play by Post Dude. Malcontent.
  • Global Moderator
  • Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: August 30, 2010, 05:51:52 PM »

He's like a white kim jong ill singing todays top 40.

Bonus awesome: time code 2:50 -3:00
My new goal in life is to play D&D with Judi Dench

Kroack

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: August 30, 2010, 08:53:50 PM »
catchy songs + dictators

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO