General Category > Role Playing Public Radio Podcast

Cody Fan Club

(1/208) > >>

nozzlehead:
I'm starting the Cody Fan Club.
I'm hoping he's in more upcoming episodes.

Tadanori Oyama:
I'll sign on. I've been impressed with his work so far. His priest in the Fear Itself game took the cake for me, personally.

And "Bad Player" was amazingly funny.

nozzlehead:
I must have missed the "Fear Itself" AP. Downloading it now.
Where was the "Bad Player" bit?
He's great in the AP but I wouldn't mind hearing his thoughts on a regular show too.

Tadanori Oyama:
Your founding his fan club and you haven't heard half his "work"?

Anyway, Bad Player was the title of one of the earlier episodes (I believe it was #6). I assume It was intended to be a discussion on how to spot a bad player and what to do with them. What it really was was a chance for Cody to tell stories about an amazingly bad player he had in his group during several campaigns.

He co-stared in another episode, I forget which, when he emparted the lovely tale of another horrible playering being raped by a Bee Queen, hince the occational references to "Bee Queen Rape" in the actual players since.

The Fear Itself actual play is amazing. It's a much smaller setting, just Ross, Tom, and Cody. Tom plays a freaky laundry shop attendent and Cody is playing a priest who's not a very good priest. He was a good man, in general, but he'd done some bad things. Cody played it well and it made for an interesting listen

Maze:
Alright, I'm in. What actually impressed me in the Fear Itself game, the first one, was when they were given the choice between saving the blowfish baby and the older guy, Cody was considering saving the older guy for the simple reason that he was of a bigger value to society than the baby would ever be. The others would never allow it, and I understood why, but it was still a reasonable doubt. From the actual play I heard, Cody's thought process is probably what approximate my own the most.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version