Author Topic: Motor Home From Hell  (Read 7723 times)

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
Motor Home From Hell
« on: April 08, 2009, 10:42:41 PM »
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Motor-Home-from-Hell/87919469745

http://www.rifflepictures.com/

It rolls on Axles of Evil!

The mysterious fortune teller, Madame X, had a psychic vision of a 1975 recreational vehicle packed with vampires and zombies, driven by the Devil.

Phil Philby, parapsychological PI and ex-C.I.A. hit man, took the case. A Cajun meth cooker, a sadistic country sheriff, sinister government agents, and a pricey Indian medicine man are only a few of their problems.

Can they stop this horrific challenge to Homeland Security before the evil RV triggers the apocalypse? Hell-on-wheels takes on a horrific — and hilarious — new meaning. It’s a wicked political satire that resonates with the weirdness of today’s news. Motor Home From Hell rolls on axles of evil, powered by an infernal combustion engine of explosive, subversive humor.

Ask me about the movie here.

SPECIAL FOR RPPR listeners

Podcast Edition DVD - $15.50 - Get a bonus RPPR Postcard with a unique message from Tom and I with your copy of MHFH.

Mystery Grab Bag $22.50 - Get some random schwag related to RPPR - What will it be? Character sheets from previous games? Stuff I got at Gencon? WHO KNOWS!??

Tadanori Oyama

• Extreme XP CEO
  • The Full Time GM
    • View Profile
    • Full Time GM
Re: Motor Home From Hell
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 10:58:50 PM »
I'll buy a copy at the end of the month. My donation funds are going into the ransom this paycheck.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 11:16:16 PM »
I don't know if it's worth the extra seven bucks to get one of my old character sheets.  ;)
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

rayner23

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Machine. Unexpectantly, I invented a time
    • View Profile
    • Paladin Curse Blog
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 11:16:56 PM »
My wife is in this film! When her scene came up, I started cheering. Then, I promptly made fun of her for clearly laughing on screen.
I'm from Alaska. About Fifty miles south of Ankorage there's a little fishing town, maybe you've heard of it, it's called fuck your momma.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 12:29:33 AM »
I don't know if it's worth the extra seven bucks to get one of my old character sheets.  ;)

But you could get one of Tom's character sheets or Jason's or some free schwag I picked up at Gencon! WHO KNOWS

and thanks Tadonori. I posted this thread because I know some people didn't remember what I said in Episode 29 so I just wanted to have an additional clarification for them.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2009, 12:31:06 AM by clockworkjoe »