Author Topic: A Crazy Line of Work (May Change) [Savage Worlds: 3-7 Players]  (Read 24266 times)

Vega Baby

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
Re: A Crazy Line of Work (May Change) [Savage Worlds: 3-7 Players]
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2010, 12:17:36 AM »
I'm up for it still.  Already have a good hold on my character, but I'll wait until the sub-boards are up to actually start statting her out.

Mckma

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2010, 11:30:22 PM »
Put up a character thread since I don't know what happened after I talked to Arje.  Go ahead and start working stuff over there and we'll see what we can get ready.

http://slangdesign.com/forums/index.php?topic=834.0

Mckma

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2010, 11:49:17 PM »
Seems like things aren't really going anywhere, and I admit part of that was because I was trying to start while on vacation, but now that I'm back, I would like to try and start for real for real.  The question then arises (since it has probably been about a month since I first started this), do people still want to do this?  If so and everyone is interested, I'll try and get us a little corner.  If not/if there are only 1-2 people who are still interested, I'm going to try and move over to the Nerdbound forums, which seems to have a little more activity/start-up, so people could feel free to join over there.

I guess what I'll do here is give until Sunday to get 3 confirmations, otherwise I'll "close" it down and move it over...

Mckma

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2010, 01:30:57 AM »
Okay, so it seems people are busy, unavailable, or whatever.  No big deal and I'm giving it another shot over at the Nerdbound forums if you were super into it and wanted to play (and I missed your interest).

http://www.nerdbound.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=204