Author Topic: TITLE UNAVAILABLE [Paranoia XP or 25th Anniversary: UNDISCLOSED NUMBER Players]  (Read 30165 times)

Kroack

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
    • View Profile
I've been looking for a pbp game i could get in on without having any books. I'm in. I don't know what type of characters are normal for this, but i had a concept of someone like Kevin Flynn from Tron.

Yes

I'm definitely up for playing this I don't have any rules so I'll try and give you an overview of what I want when I get back and you can run with it?

Yes

I'm curious how you would run this in PbP? I've played it around a table, ran it infact, finding that the quick pace is what led to zany action.

It's and experiment. I wana see if it'll work.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 12:49:11 PM by Kroack »

Dogfish

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
Well then count me in, I'll PM a sheet to you in the next couple of days.

Classy

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
I don't know I was thinking a techie who amputates his body parts to replace with cybernetics I know that's' really rough have not got too much time right now I'll try and think up more later.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 04:32:47 PM by Classy »

nbneil

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
    • View Profile
    • NerdBound
Go crazy with the character you say?  Go BATSHIT CRAZY I say!
Check out the NerdBound podcast on iTunes or at NerdBound
Follow me on Twitter @nbneil

Kroack

• View Profile
Okay, it looks like we have at least 4. Maybe 5 or 6 players. I'll PM a mod and get ourselves a permanent child board.

Classy

• View Profile
Yeah so I'm just going for a character that values machines over humans and really does not care about his own wellbeing just generally a bit psycho. I'm not really sure of a good way to elaborate on it more than this since it seems like characters in this game just have one exaggerated part of thier personality.

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
i made you a forum

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

ArtfulShrapnel

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
I'd be interested. I know a bit about the setting, but don't have any book or anything.

I'd be willing to play just about any character you throw at me, but I don't have the resources to build one myself... :) Of course, control over my character was never mine, since I have not received clearance to know myself, friend Computer.

Kroack

• View Profile
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 02:24:15 PM by Kroack »

siriq

• View Profile
If you need another person, i could give it a try.  I never played and dont have the rules so i would welcome you to create a character for me. 

Kroack

• View Profile
UPDATE

I am no longer taking character request. If one of the mods we be so kind as to lock this thread, that would be nice.

If you need another person, i could give it a try.  I never played and dont have the rules so i would welcome you to create a character for me. 

Post your character concept in the Paranoia Child Board.