Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 428941 times)

Gorkamorka

• Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • Let me GURPS that for you.
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #435 on: September 12, 2016, 05:02:49 AM »
Hello, my name is Steven, I am from the Greater Toronto Area. I have been listening to RPPR for years but have only ever lurked on the forums until now. I signed up in part because I badly want to put together a group to play Red Markets and figured I might find some folk here.  :D

Hi Steve.  Good luck with the groupfinding.
Gorkamorka (Fridrik)

SJLee

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: September 12, 2016, 09:47:27 PM »
Hello, my name is Steven, I am from the Greater Toronto Area. I have been listening to RPPR for years but have only ever lurked on the forums until now. I signed up in part because I badly want to put together a group to play Red Markets and figured I might find some folk here.  :D

Would posting in the RPG section be appropriate?

trinite

• I dream in graph paper lines
    • View Profile
    • Technical Difficulties Gaming Podcast
« Reply #437 on: September 13, 2016, 05:31:27 PM »

Would posting in the RPG section be appropriate?

You might as well! There's also the Red Markets Facebook group, and also Google+ and Reddit. Any of those places might be good places to see if there's an online group you could join or create.

And welcome!
Check out the Technical Difficulties Gaming Podcast!
http://www.technicaldifficultiespod.com/

Voodooman43

• View Profile
« Reply #438 on: November 01, 2016, 01:12:58 PM »
Hello Forum People, The name's Nick, current college student, longtime listener and dabbler in the arcane arts of GMing Call of Cthulhu and Night's Black Agents.

constructacon

• Zombie Apocalypse Survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: November 02, 2016, 12:17:47 AM »
Welcome to the clubhouse

Twisting H

• View Profile
« Reply #440 on: November 02, 2016, 09:32:10 PM »
Hello Forum People, The name's Nick, current college student, longtime listener and dabbler in the arcane arts of GMing Call of Cthulhu and Night's Black Agents.

You've come to the right place. You may also be interested in the Delta Green email list.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/dglist/info

trinite

• View Profile
« Reply #441 on: November 02, 2016, 09:51:07 PM »

Hi, Nick! Welcome! Call of Cthulhu is my favorite game (except for Red Markets), and I'd love to play Night's Black Agents sometime, if I ever get the chance.

Voodooman43

• View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 02, 2016, 10:36:13 PM »

Hi, Nick! Welcome! Call of Cthulhu is my favorite game (except for Red Markets), and I'd love to play Night's Black Agents sometime, if I ever get the chance.

I really enjoy Night's Black Agents. I GM for a very finicky group of players who originally had only played FATE and balked at the D100 system for CoC 5th Ed. We finally settled for NBA after I listened to Tribes of Tokyo and fell in love with the system. I really recommend it to both play and run, it's combat crunchiness coupled with a really engaging system for players to add to the narrative (Contacts as major characters so it feels like the players are creating their own personalized espionage network, etc.). However, I really enjoy a good old fashioned game of CoC.

King Corobo

• "I'm telling you, that cop was a cultist!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 13, 2017, 10:00:00 AM »
Hello forum goers, my name is Mathieu and I've been frequenting RPPR for a while now, even if I've only been lurking on these forums. Originally found RPPR a few years back while looking for examples of play for Call of Cthulhu in middle school and it's been my go to RPG related podcast ever since. Now that I have a proper account I hope to be able to participate more in the RPPR community.

trinite

• View Profile
« Reply #444 on: April 13, 2017, 08:08:15 PM »
Welcome, Mathieu! We're happy you're here!

clockworkjoe

• BUY MY BOOK
  • Administrator
  • Extreme XP CEO
    • View Profile
    • BUY MY BOOK
« Reply #445 on: April 16, 2017, 03:22:52 AM »
hello! Welcome to RPPR :D

Adam_Autist

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies