Author Topic: Junk Mail Novel  (Read 40370 times)

Moondog

• Oregon Trail 13 Superstar
  • A soul in polyhedron
    • View Profile
Re: Junk Mail Novel
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2011, 10:25:48 PM »
There was a ton of links in this, but

In RIFT™, players are one of the Ascended, a Telaran slain during tera gold great Shade War rift gold resurrected to combat the rift platinumces of Regulos. As an Ascendedtera power leveling players have access to special powers, the greatest of which is "Soul Attunement", tera gold ability to commune with,rift class system, rift gold embrace, the souls of Telara's ancient fallen heroes.
The Soul Attunement system offers players nearly endless customization. In RIFTrift power leveling you’re encouraged to experiment with many combinations of souls rift account abilities to discover rift power leveling path that’s right rift power leveling you!

Souls
Players choose an Ascended Soul from one of the four callings (Warrior, Cleric, Mage, rift cd key Rogue) at character creation. These initial souls, which grow in power as they become more specialized,Mouse Pads, are flexible rift cd key have well-rounded abilities that make them great tera cd key both solo rift cd key group experiences. Players tera power leveling later choose to augmentrift time card or even replace,rift class system, embraced souls with other souls from within their calling. rift gold process of enabling souls that players discover in their adventures is called Soul Attunement.
Players will also gain more specialized "Heroic Souls" that open up a number of new and exciting gameplay experiences, offering special achievements and rewards blade & soul account players who discover them all.
The Soul Tree
Each attuned soul grants players access to a unique "Soul Treetera power leveling" which contains all of rift gold traits rift account abilities that a soul had mastered during its life. As your character levels uptera power leveling you earn soul points that rift platinum be used to improve that tree's soul leveltera power leveling granting players access to even more powerful traits rift account abilities.

The Soul Tree — Branch Advancement
Players invest their soul points into the branches of the Soul Tree, picking rift power leveling choosing tera power leveling specific abilities rift gold passive traits they desire. With each point spentrift platinum tera power leveling Soul Tree increases in levelrift cd key periodically unlocking new advancement options higher up the tree.

The Soul Tree — Root Advancement
Players automatically unlock new "root" abilities as rift power leveling Soul Tree increases in level. If the branches represent rift power leveling unique choices a player makesrift cd key the root represents the core power of the soul that all players have access to. Root abilities unlock quickly at firstrift account but slow down as the tree’s soul-level increases.

Multiple Souls
As an Ascended grows in power, so does tera gold or her ability to attune souls. Leveling a character will unlock rift power leveling ability to attune additional souls. A maximum-level player will be able to attune up to three souls of their choosing!
Currently Reading: FIGHT!: The Fighting Game RPG! (it owns)

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2011, 01:44:11 PM »
This is almost too amazing for words. So today, I get the following piece of spam:

So I decide to investigate hostalia.com and this is what I find on their website.

Contents
    A content filtering will be done to avoid the reception of bulk email by our customers. If you want that your message arrive without problems we recommend you:

don't use tipical advertising words.
        don't use JavaScript in emails.
        don't send image only messages.
        don't send messages with HTML forms, flash or active-x objects.
        use links with domais and not with IPs.
        if you have a mailing list, send mail only to subscribed users.
        use common sense!

Servers that send us these type of messages, can be listed in our blacklist to protect our servers.

These content filters are not public and are mantained by Hostalia Internet.
Other recommendations
    There are other recommendations to avoid problems to send us email:

Ensure that you are only sending mail to users who specifically requested it.
        If you have a mailing list, you must have an easy unsubscribe system.
        Check the invalid recipients and mantain clean your user's database.

"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2011, 04:45:31 PM »
Rez'ing this thread because this is too good not to share.

subject   Attn-My Mom Birthday Party (Chicken Caesar Salad)

Hello My name is John Simson and I would like to order for individual Chicken Caesar Salad Individual wrap in your restaurant for 150 people on 7th December and pick up time is 3pm and it's for my Mom's Birthday Party and it will be picked up by my courier agent and I am ready to pay the full payment with my credit card so get to me with the following information below......

Pickup Address:
Personal cell #:
Total cost for the food:
Type of credit card:

Best Regards,
John Simson
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

crash2455

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
  • #1 Brovine
    • View Profile
    • The Drunk and the Ugly
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2011, 07:44:00 PM »
I'm not sure what this spam was even trying to sell.  Unless it was the stupidest phishing attempt ever.

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2011, 07:50:32 PM »
I'm not sure what this spam was even trying to sell.  Unless it was the stupidest phishing attempt ever.

I was confused to, which is why I posted it. It could, however, be the greatest dada poem ever.