Author Topic: Lord Xtheth Podcast: Hero High (Game Over)  (Read 10475 times)

Lord Xtheth

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
Lord Xtheth Podcast: Hero High (Game Over)
« on: June 22, 2010, 05:11:24 PM »
Game Title:
System:
Players Wanted:
Posting Rate:
Special Rules:
Advancement Rules:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 01:08:41 PM by Lord Xtheth »
Would you like to be in a future podcast? Do you feel like playing a variety of RPGs over Skype? PM me for info!
My Blog: http://lifeafterxtheth.blogspot.com/

Setherick

• Administrator
  • Cosmic Horror: 1d10/1d100 SAN loss
  • Economies of Scale
    • View Profile
Re: Lord Xtheth Podcast: Hero High (Needs 4+players)
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 06:47:11 PM »
I probably won't play in this game, but I vouch this guy after playing with him in one of Neil's ToC games.
"Something smart so that I can impress people I don't know." - Some Author I've Not Read

Lord Xtheth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 08:56:57 PM »
DM Neil from Nerdbound has joined, as well as one of my Real life players. I've sent an email to everyone who'se been in my group so am waiting on them. If any of them join, I can go over 6 people (I think).
Come on, join, It'll be fun, I swear!
Would you like to be in a future podcast? Do you feel like playing a variety of RPGs over Skype? PM me for info!

Mckma

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 11:36:59 PM »
After seeing Setherick's recommendation, I am more interested in doing this (please don't take it personally, I was just a touch unsure playing with pretty much a complete stranger).  Hopefully the cross board posting won't confuse you too much, I would still be interested in the same character.  To give a better "guarantee" of me being able to play per say, I would say it is pretty unlikely that I would be able to play before Wednesday the 7th of July.  But after that I am almost completely open (I will be on PST just for any heads up you might want)...

Lord Xtheth

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 11:55:51 PM »
Well, things are starting to pick up a little bit. A couple people want in over at the Nerdbound forums. We're aiming for Monday July 5, a time hasn't been decided upon yet.

If interested, please head on over to www.nerdbound.com and look for my LXP post there. I'm currantly in the process of creating more male pre-gens, no one wants to play the girls :o
Come on in and join up, it won't hurt you to play for a night!