Author Topic: Serenity Game  (Read 27164 times)

Feyjarl

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
Re: Serenity Game
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2010, 02:02:14 AM »
I have a copy of the rules at home and would love to play.  I have a few ideas for a character but before I jump head and shoulders in to this... is there still space?

Feyjarl

morphius

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2010, 04:29:26 PM »
Yeah, there's definitely still space!  I was actually waiting to get 3 people. 

I'm going to start a topic on the regular play by post boards this Friday with all of the basic info and character creation guidelines, so if anyone else wants to play, let me know by Friday.

Salkovich

• I walk between the rain drops, tommy gun and katana in hand
  • Concupiscent Piranha of the Apocalypse
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2010, 02:47:53 AM »
Excellent - as a heads up, I'll be driving to South Carolina all day Friday so my character stuff won't be up until Saturday at some point.
"It's heresy. Burn the heretics." - Ross Payton NEVAR FORGET
"If you are asked, 'Would you like Abraham Lincoln', your answer is always YES."

Feyjarl

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2010, 11:06:35 PM »
OK, I have a character ready to go, backstory is 80% there, it's a bit of an oddity for me in its style but that should help both you as the GM to cause trouble and me to (hopefully) enjoy it.  He's a Medic/Covert Operative, ex-Alliance (yeah yeah, keep your booing down, I said EX-Alliance).

Where do you want me to send the character?

morphius

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2010, 11:37:13 PM »
OK, guys, I'm REALLY REALLY sorry about this...but it looks like I won't be able to run this game. 

I know, I know, I'm a complete jerk, but some stuff has come that prevents me from dedicating the time it would take to make this kick-ass.  And I probably should have realized this BEFORE asking for players, but, yeah, sorry about that.  I genuinely wanted to do this (I had this whole thing mapped out where dissent was brewing on the outer rim, and the players had to either try and fan the flames of rebellion or choose the "sensible" option of trying to stop what would undoubtedly be a bloody and hard-fought war) but, hey, stuff comes up.

Once again REALLY sorry about this whole thing.