Author Topic: Looking for a Play by Post  (Read 9029 times)

VampireVladd

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
Looking for a Play by Post
« on: August 14, 2010, 09:25:44 AM »
I have posted around the forums for a while now and I have been checking the Play by Post forums trying to find a game to get into. I would love to play a game soon to try to get my creative juices flowing but have been having trouble finding one on here. Does anyone have a game coming up with room for one more? I am kinda looking for a GURPS/CoC/Star Wars/Superhero game, but beggars can't be chooser's right.

morphius

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a Play by Post
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 10:38:05 AM »
well, I'm looking for more players in my Serenity game.  I'd love for you to join, just reply on the thread:
http://slangdesign.com/forums/index.php?topic=902.0

Mckma

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 06:10:47 PM »
The Fallout 3 based/inspired game is still taking people (and looks like we'll have enough interest to run it).  I don't know if I'll run it in GURPS as I haven't looked to closely at it, but it's a small possibility.

I'm also thinking about doing a CoC pbp over Google Wave (I'm running one right now and it works really nicely actually, though it's a little tough to remember to check) with friends/other internet buddies.  I'm waiting for a little more information on what exactly is going to happen with it (they've announced cancellations and stuff), before I start, but I'll let you know if I end up going through with that...

VampireVladd

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 09:58:21 PM »
For the Serenity game, I would need to watch the shows to get a handle on the universe.

Fallout 3/ CoC I would love to play though. I have been trying to find a CoC game so I could see how it plays and everything so I can run one for the little group I have going now.

Kamsmeque

• View Profile
Looking for a Play by Post
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2019, 10:36:00 PM »
Let's put it this way...

I want to play a Catgirl Physicist. Yes, for the irony.

In other words, try to make it silly in the sense that it's full of references and stuff, not to the point where one has to be stoned for it to make sense.

That specific enough?