Author Topic: Looking for a Play by Post  (Read 28848 times)

VampireVladd

• Slayer of the Dread Gazebo
    • View Profile
Looking for a Play by Post
« on: August 14, 2010, 09:25:44 AM »
I have posted around the forums for a while now and I have been checking the Play by Post forums trying to find a game to get into. I would love to play a game soon to try to get my creative juices flowing but have been having trouble finding one on here. Does anyone have a game coming up with room for one more? I am kinda looking for a GURPS/CoC/Star Wars/Superhero game, but beggars can't be chooser's right.

morphius

• View Profile
Re: Looking for a Play by Post
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 10:38:05 AM »
well, I'm looking for more players in my Serenity game.  I'd love for you to join, just reply on the thread:
http://slangdesign.com/forums/index.php?topic=902.0

Mckma

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 06:10:47 PM »
The Fallout 3 based/inspired game is still taking people (and looks like we'll have enough interest to run it).  I don't know if I'll run it in GURPS as I haven't looked to closely at it, but it's a small possibility.

I'm also thinking about doing a CoC pbp over Google Wave (I'm running one right now and it works really nicely actually, though it's a little tough to remember to check) with friends/other internet buddies.  I'm waiting for a little more information on what exactly is going to happen with it (they've announced cancellations and stuff), before I start, but I'll let you know if I end up going through with that...

VampireVladd

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 09:58:21 PM »
For the Serenity game, I would need to watch the shows to get a handle on the universe.

Fallout 3/ CoC I would love to play though. I have been trying to find a CoC game so I could see how it plays and everything so I can run one for the little group I have going now.