Author Topic: Steress Rasengen, Caravan Solicitor (Half-elf)  (Read 9736 times)

iceemaker

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Medium Aberrant Humanoid (Gamer)
    • View Profile
Steress Rasengen, Caravan Solicitor (Half-elf)
« on: August 30, 2010, 12:30:39 AM »
"I'm sure we can resolve this without involving my family. Oh, you've never heard of the Rasengens? Of Urik? Hm. I knew you would eventually find our terms agreeable."

Steress is of average height for a human, with relatively fair skin and dark brown hair. He has no facial hair and always wears an ornate robe much too large for him.

The son of a Urikian sirdar (noble) and her elven bodyguard, Steress resolved the conflict between his two heritages by immersing himself in Athas' many cultures. He is well-versed in the social mores and protocols of all seven city-states, thanks to the education afforded to him as a noble.

Self-aggrandizing and somewhat pretentious, Steress nevertheless fulfills his duties as Solicitor without (much) complaint. Steress has no reservations about the caravan's occassional "unconventional" job, as long as he recieves his share of the payment.

(Sorry about the delay - work, school and typing on a Kindle SUCKS. I should become accustomed to this all and have everything started soon.)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 08:47:16 AM by iceemaker »
My avatar is Jade Harley from Homestuck. You really should be reading it.

Mckma

• President of the Apparatus of Kwalish fan club
  • Sometimes Murphy's Law needs to be enforced
    • View Profile
Re: Steress Rasengen, Caravan Solicitor (Half-elf)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 12:40:36 AM »
Oh man, with this guy and our other characters, our "Classy Bandits" are looking super awesome...

iceemaker

• I am worth 100 points in GURPS...ladies
  • Medium Aberrant Humanoid (Gamer)
    • View Profile
Re: Steress Rasengen, Caravan Solicitor (Half-elf)
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 12:48:24 AM »
Glad you like him. There is more to come tomorrow - your numbers guy (or gal, to be precise) and potentially another. Depends on siriq's character.
My avatar is Jade Harley from Homestuck. You really should be reading it.