In this episode, Tom and I more or less interview each other about our habits as players. Find out what can truly surprise Tom in a game or what my favorite character type is. If you want to get an idea of how to improve your game, think about how you play, what works and what doesn’t work. Also, to make up for the recent lack of content, we’ve made this episode nearly 90 minutes long. Tom has an improvised Letter, plus two new anecdotes and more.
Our favorite RPPR forums threads:
- One of Tom’s characters comes to life: Oh the humanity!
- A Tribute to Sir Redgar Orphanbane: Find out more about the origins of the NPC adventurer from the New World Campaign
- The Cody Fan Club: We have some dedicated fans…
- Omegle – For All your random chat trolling: Talk to random strangers on the Internet? Why nothing could possibly go wrong!
- Kenzer Company: Congratulations on issue 150 of Knights of the Dinner Table!
- T-Rex Cafe: A dinosaur themed restaurant in Kansas City.
- Dungeon Crawl: I’ve mentioned it before, but the new version is even better. And more addicting if that’s possible.
- A Wee Bit of Revolution: Craig Ferguson stand up comedy. It’s funny.
- Rifftrax: The new Twilight Rifftrax is hysterical. You must watch it.
- Zombietown USA: Zombies in small town America. Also dual statted for Autoduel!
- Fans, Friends and Follwers: A great book with advice on how to use the Internet to build a creative career.
- Friday Night Firefight: Cyberpunk combat system. No pansy roleplaying. Just hardcore 80s style combat rules.