Conflict is the heart of drama, yet that doesn’t mean it’s always welcome in a role playing game, especially when it is between players. So when a debate becomes an argument or when tempers rise, what should you do? Tom and I discuss how to deal with various meta-player conflicts, as a GM and as a player. Instead of a letter, Tom reviews an animated movie The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath.
No forum threads this time, because we both forgot. However, I did create a Synnibarr character for you to hear about, Tetsuo the Wereman Ninja! Oh and some anecdotes.
- The Room + Rifftrax – the greatest movie ever made plus the best commentary ever recorded.
- Field Notes: Neat notebooks for all you notebook nerds out there.
- Prototype: Become the monster you always wanted to be.
- A Scary Solstice: Lovecraftian Christmas Carols.
- Twitch of the Def Nerve: A badass mashup of exploitation movies and hip-hop.
- Nostalgia Critic: Some reviewing website or something.
- Transformers 2 Review: The Best Review. Of Anything. Ever.