Codex of War – A New World Campaign Sourcebook

At long last, the Codex of War is finished! This is the third book in the New World Campaign setting. The colony has survived its first winter in the New World, a testament to the courage and fortitude of its inhabitants, but now a greater threat looms over the fledgling settlement. While nearby native tribes have decided to live peacefully with the colony, a powerful coalition of tribes farther inland is ready to make war. Led by an enigmatic tyrant, these tribes see the colony as a cancer growing in their homeland. The brave adventurers who protect the colony must stop the coalition before all is lost.

War takes on many forms. Simple and sporadic raids on neighboring tribes, civilized duels and battles that follow complex rules of etiquette and protocol, or all out war between determined foes who fight to the bloody end. No matter what type of war, the colonists have only two options: defeat the tyrant or face utter obliteration. The tyrant will not settle for anything less than total victory.

Read
Liked it? Take a second to support Ross on Patreon!

9 comments for “Codex of War – A New World Campaign Sourcebook

1. Boyos
    July 21, 2010 at 3:02 am

All Praise the Dark Gods! Its here!

2. Salkovich
    July 22, 2010 at 1:24 am

BadASS. Looks fantastic, guys.

3. Scott Z
    July 29, 2010 at 12:59 pm

Congrats on getting the new book out! I see a typo in the description. I think “seek” should have read “see.”

4. Setherick
    July 30, 2010 at 8:27 am

OK, seriously, why is it that whenever we release a new “book” project everyone suddenly becomes a proofreader?

5. Zergor
    August 6, 2010 at 12:45 pm

I get an error when I try to open the pdf. In adobe reader it says “There was an error opening this document. There was a probelm reading this document (14).”
    When I open it in a browser it complains that an embedded font is not there, character may not be read, then spouts lots of other error codes. Tried it on two computers running win 7, and vista with the latest adobe reader.

6. Kim F
    August 16, 2012 at 11:55 pm

Hey there! Fellow Missouri gamer here. Loved the first two installments of the New World Campaign but I can’t seem to download the Codex of War. It acts as if it is going to load the pdf like normal but nothing ever loads. Any help would be appreciated, looking forward to running this campaign with my group!

7. Kim F
    August 17, 2012 at 12:03 am

Never mind I got it to work finally. Thanks so much! Love your work!