Immersion is a tricky element of tabletop RPGs. In order to achieve it, a GM must first design a good scenario. In this episode, Tom, special guest Caleb and I discuss how we design adventures and other related topics. The effects of a game system on immersion and how to deal with players that lose immersion in a game. Tom also has a letter and of course shout outs and anecdotes.
- RPPR Community AP Podcast: If the main RPPR AP podcast isn’t enough…
- Elephant Men Vol 1: A sci fi noir comic series of mutated soldiers
- Amnesia Dark Descent: A creepy Lovecraftian horror video game.
- Custom dice from Ean Moody: Get awesome skull dice!
- Lucid Chart: Flow chart program
- The Brain: 80s horror film about an evil man eating brain
- Theories of International Politics and Zombies: Zombies are serious business
- Videodrome: ALL HAIL THE NEW FLESH
- Rebuild: A Flash Zombie post apocalyptic RTS
- Andrew Vachss: Incredible crime novelist and inspiration for Andrew’s Fortune
- Teatro Grottesco: An anthology of Thomas Ligotti short stories.