RPPR News: We have a mirror of all of our episodes on archive.org. Catch up with our older episodes or send the link to a friend to introduce them to us. I’ve also updated the Zombies of the World blog going behind the scenes on how I created it.
Synopsis: Running a game in a timely manner is a daunting task. Many convention games fail to finish in 4 hours and a lot of players think that 6-12 hours for a single session is normal. We here at RPPR get shit done and want to help you also get shit done. How can you keep a game running without wasting a lot of time? Tom has a letter, shout outs and an anecdote from Tom’s latest Call of Cthulhu game.
- The blog of Ab3: The writer behind the Ab3 rants has his own blog with new material. Check it out!
- Marble Hornets DVD: One of the freakiest things I’ve seen in a long time now on DVD. Get it or Slender Man will take you.
- Jane’s Flighter Anthology: old flight sim. Blow up or fly Air Force One.
- Tenebre: Masterpiece giallo from Argento. A serial killer stalks a writer in Rome. Great soundtrack as well.
- The Return of Godzilla: A classic Godzilla must smash all things movie.
- Arkham Horror and Mansions of Madness: Must play board games for dedicated Lovecraft fans.
- Betrayal at House on the Hill: A new edition of this board game is out which fixes a number of errors in the first edition.
- Lead and Gold: Great multiplayer shooter set in the Wild West. Cheap too!
- The Indie Humble Bundle: Get 5 computer games for whatever price you wish to pay.
- Your Highness: A stoner fantasy comedy. Pineapple Express with wizards and weed.
- OSS Training Films: Learn how to derail trains and infiltrate enemy territory OSS style.