Synopsis: THIS IS A NSFW EPISODE. Tom remembered a horribly boring dungeon crawl campaign he suffered from in his youth. He wanted to take the cliches he saw in that game and make them actually fun. So, we discuss how to take cliches like traps, prisoners and treasure in dungeons and make them new and exciting. Also, because we are horrible, horrible monsters we read another excerpt from the rpg.net FATAL review. Also, Tom was too busy to write a letter. Be sure to let him know that you like his letters. Maybe he’ll grace us with a letter again. Maybe.
- Emissary of War: An iOS RPG created by a RPPR listeners. Check out the trailer
- Re: Old Spice – Cthulhu wants to talk about deodorant. Plus a brain in a jar.
- Calypsis: Post-apocalyptic dystopian novel written as a wiki.
- SVK: Warren Ellis wrote a unique comic that utilizes ultraviolet light and ink.
- The Presidents: History Channel TV show boxed set about the US presidents
- Cthulhu Saves the World: Now on PC via Steam. Less than three bucks too
- Conspiracy: History Channel show about conspiracy theories