Take the Zombie Survival Quiz at Zombies of the World
Former RPPR regular Cody Walker has his own Kickstarter up for Noir City, a comic book. Check it out!
The RPPR crew is just terrible at Artemis Spaceship Simulator. Watch!
Synopsis: The newest RPPR Project, Base Raiders, is about dungeon crawling in a world of superheroes. But many players find that type of game boring. Dungeons are usually thought of as endless stone corridors, populated with traps and monsters but a dungeon can be so much more. You can use them in practically any genre, even modern ones. Tom and I discuss how modern ruins and abandoned places can be made into exciting dungeons for your games and what makes an evocative dungeon versus a boring one. We even design a modern dungeon on the fly for your use. Hopefully this episode will give you a new perspective on dungeons.
Tom has a letter of course, and I talk about my experiences playtesting the new Dungeons and Dragons system.
- American Royal BBQ Fest: A celebration of KC style barbeque.
- New Tales of the Yellow Sign: A great new anthology of Carcosa-themed short stories from Robin Laws.
- Like, Totally: A standup comedy special from Dylan Moran
- Lucifer: A truly great comic about the Morningstar. A must read.
- Costume Quest: Fun Halloween-themed RPG from Double Fine.
- FTL: Spaceship based Roguelike. Very addicting.