News: The No Soul Left Behind and Horrors of War Kickstarters are both successful! Thanks to everyone who contributed.
Synopsis: Gen Con 2014 has come and gone and we had a blast. More of the RPPR crew made it up there than previous years, and our meetup was a resounding success. We even had a war banner! So this episode is a full breakdown of what we did, what games we tried out, and what loot we secured. Thanks to everyone we met up there and we look forward to next year.
- GroupMe: Very handy social media app for the geek on the go.
- Dead of Winter: Very cool zombie survival horror co-op board game.
- Shinobi Clans: New card game out from Posthuman Studios.
- Mythos Expeditions: a new collection of Trail of Cthulhu adventures centered around exploration in distant lands.
- The Void: Cthulhu meets space opera, in RPG format.
- Wield: A new fantasy RPG about sentient magic items and the humans they manipulate.
- Atlantis The Second Age: A swords and sorcery RPG from the creator of Hellas.
- Atomic Robo RPG: Not actually radioactive or made of robot parts.
- Emerald City: New Mutants and Masterminds setting book.
- Dinosaurs in Space: It’s written by Greg Stolze. Just get it already.
- Dr. Who RPG: It’s that story about the doctor who can’t remember his name so he’s homeless and lives in a telephone box.
- The Play’s the Thing: Yo dawg, I heard you like storytelling, so I put a RPG in your Shakespeare.
- The Legend of Drizzt: Ice-T is a masterful narrator. If only he had better material.
- Dresden Files Shield Bracelet: So pretty and +5 vs. uh, demons or something?
- Mad Quao: a great card game for large groups.