Sponsor: This episode of RPPR is brought to you by easyrollerdice.com. Use coupon code RPPR to get 10% off your order.
News: Check out the RPPR Patreon for bonus podcasts, behind the scene blog posts, and a whole lot more! The Tarot Gang, a collection of villains I wrote using Fate Accelerated Edition, is now available as a PDF supplement. Finally, Boiling Point is almost done and a proofreading draft should be available soon.
Synopsis: Acting can take a lifetime to master, but pretending to be someone else to entertain your friends around a table is entirely different matter. Tom and I talk about how we get into character and our guidelines for role playing at the game. Obviously, using role playing as a justification to do something that will wreck a game is lame, but what else? Find out what our tips and tricks for acting at the game table are! Plus, Tom has a letter and we have shout outs and anecdotes.
- Easy Roller Dice: This episode’s sponsor. Remember, 10% off your order with coupon RPPR AND free US shipping!
- Warlord Sports: Get yer LARPing gear here.
- The Disaster Artist: Find out the story behind the creation of The Room, the world’s most infamous bad movie.
- Completely Normal: A stand up special by Tom Segura, now on Netflix
- The Light at the End: Splatterpunk vampire horror set in 1980s New York City.
- No Can Defend: A stand up special by Gary Gulman.The link goes to a sample on Youtube.
- Darkest Dungeon: MORTALITY CLARIFIED IN A SINGLE STRIKE
- The Guest: What if Captain America was a bit unhinged? Ok, a LOT unhinged.