News: There’s a new benefit for RPPR Patreon backers. I’ll be at Comicpalooza from May 22 to 25 at booth 1912. I’ll also be running two demos of Base Raiders there. Boiling Point should be released in June.
Synopsis: Silent Legions is a new horror RPG that emphasizes creating your own mythos of evil gods, cultists, monsters, and artifacts. After all, we’re all fans of the Cthulhu mythos, but once you’ve seen one invisible blood sucking monster, you’ve seen all the star vampires. Caleb and I rolled up a bunch of random creations using Silent Legions and discuss how they would work in an actual game. We also discuss Silent Legions as a game. Plus there’s shout outs and anecdotes!
- Last Mechanical Monster: An Eisner nominated web comic about a mad scientist and his robot, based on a public domain Superman cartoon.
- Witcher 3: Caleb has very important reasons for you to purchase this game.
- Chroma Squad: It’s like Power Rangers, but in turn based RPG format.
- DnB Radio: Drum and Bass music in streaming and podcast form!
- Helldivers: A PS4 action game, where orbital drops give no fucks.
- The Coldest War and Necessary Evil: The final two novels of the Milkweed trilogy.
- Other Space: Hilarious sci-fi sitcom about an inept spaceship crew stranded in a parallel universe.
Music: Countach by Vitus von Degen