News: A new Base Raiders PDF supplement is out. Check out New Teams: Cosplay on sale now! Also, the Red Markets beta campaign has started. Be sure to listen to the first episode. Finally, Raillery has a ton of new videos on its Youtube channel. Check em out.
Synopsis: We recently posted the conclusion to the Atomic Robo campaign and as our custom, we have a post-mortem to discuss what went right and what went wrong. The players and GM had varying levels of knowledge about the setting, which posed unique challenges for Aaron. We talk about what we liked about the game and what could have changed and what we would do differently next time. If you missed some episodes of the campaign, visit its page for a list of links to all the episodes.
- Eclipse Phase: After the Fall: The first anthology of fiction for Eclipse Phase. A must-read if you enjoy transhuman sci-fi
- Showa 1944-1953: The third volume in Shigeru Mizuki’s award-winning history of Japan.
- Undertale: A video game RPG where you don’t have to kill. You still can though. Just saying.
- Duck Game: A brilliant and perfect game of quacking and shooting ducks. Also, hats.
- Armello: A fantasy board game/video game with good multiplayer features.
- Spirit of 77: A Powered by the Apocalypse 1970s exploitation film inspired RPG with beautiful art
- Ghostbusters Board Game: Play the Ghostbusters busting ghosts in tabletop format.
- Everything is Terrible – Legends: a sanity-grinding 12 hour compilation of Everything is Terrible. Beware of TRICKY PEOPLE.
- Five Element Ninjas: The Shaw Brothers had some peculiar ideas about ninjas and samurai.
- Sunless Sea: A video game set in Fallen London. Explore an underground sea filled with strange monsters.
- Crawl: An unusually designed co-op video game about dungeon crawling and monster slaying.