RPPR Site Update

room-tearWe’re back online! This short update explains what happened to RPPR in the last few weeks and what will be changing soon. It seems our new web hosting service, Lithium Hosting, is a lot better than Bluehost, so our sites should be faster. Please let me know if you find any broken links though.

13 comments for “RPPR Site Update

1. darthrex354
    April 3, 2016 at 11:50 pm

Oh, you got my “gift”. I NEED MY FIX PAYTON!

2. Astro
    April 4, 2016 at 5:13 am

Woooo! We’re back! 😀

3. Ezechiel
    April 4, 2016 at 5:27 am

Thanks for the update. I was starting to get concerned. You were so regular in your podcast release (I am not talking about Actual Play, not the other show though) that not getting any release for a few weeks looked suspicious.

4. April 4, 2016 at 6:26 am

It’s fascinating to know Dreamhost is part of the same mega-conglomerate. I’ve been using their services since 2010 and not only they got better at it but I always had quick, honest feedback when I have problems.

5. Adam
    April 4, 2016 at 7:32 am

Adam needs his fix, I was beginning to get withdrawal.

6. April 4, 2016 at 8:01 am

Awww… Thanks Ross! Speaking for myself, I am super excited for the new Podcast sharing site.

You guys are still my first and favorite podcast. You’re part of my hobby and and weirdly my life. I tell stories about your games all the time. Fondly as if I were there. Damn that does sound creepy. But seriously. You guys are the reason I’m in my own Actual Play Podcast now. I can only aspire to have as dedicated and amazing of a fan-base as you guys. I’m so glad you guys are back and up and running again. Thanks.

7. Ethan C.
    April 4, 2016 at 9:02 am
  8. RCB
    April 4, 2016 at 11:19 am

Thanks for the update, guys.

9. Scribbleykins
    April 6, 2016 at 3:34 pm

Just a headsup, Ross. Something still appears to be wrong with the RPPR Community AP podcast site. The DL links don’t appear to lead to anything downloadable.

10. April 6, 2016 at 3:57 pm

As I mention in the update, I can’t afford to host the Community APs any more. The old backlog will be mirrored to archive.org.

11. Scribbleykins
    April 7, 2016 at 2:46 pm

Aha; I didn’t listen to the update, due to the short length. Having read the other updates on the Patreon site, I thought this would be just a more cohesive rehash of those (and a thorough cussing out of a certain hosting service). Sorry for being a dinkle doof!

12. Benji H.
    April 14, 2016 at 7:15 pm

The DCC rpg sailors on the starless sea link is broken. Is this the right place to post it, or should I be emailing you?

13. April 14, 2016 at 10:58 pm

Do you mean this? http://actualplay.roleplayingpublicradio.com/2015/04/genre/fantasy/dungeon-crawl-classics-sailors-on-the-starless-sea/

It works for me. Email rpprpodcast at gmail if you find broken links.