We are back from Gen Con, bearing many stories and more importantly, loot! Because so many of us went to Gen Con, this double length episode features 3 round table discussions. Learn about True Dungeon, new games, crafting workshops, meetups, and more!
- True Dungeon: Not quite LARPing, definitely not tabletop dungeon crawling.
- Bloodborne Card Game: Based on the video game – a semi-cooperative/competitive monster hunting game.
- God Hates Charades: It’s like charades but with filthy minded cards.
- Red Dragon Inn: A game about fantasy adventurers out drinking each other at a tavern.
- Escape the Booth: An escape room and tabletop game
- Battle of Hogwarts: Not out yet, but sounds quite fun for all Harry Potter fans.
- Konflikt 47: A weird World War 2 skirmish game based on the Bolt Action system from Warlord Games.
- Dragonstone Mine:A Kickstarted board game that looks like fun.
- Dominion: Empires: A new expansion for Dominions that offers new mechanics and more advanced gameplay.