RPPR Episode 161: Eclipse Phase Second Edition Character Creation

News: Check out the Mixed Six podcast if you haven’t already. We recently did an episode that features vaporwave and it’s pretty great 🙂

Synopsis: The rules for Eclipse Phase 2E are now out to backers of the Kickstarter, so Aaron, Shaun, Tom, and I got together to generate characters and talk about the new system. It’s very interesting and a must listen for all EP fans!

Shout Outs

• Art and Arcana: a beautiful coffee table book about the art of Dungeons and Dragons.
  • Norsemen: A comedic take on the life of Vikings, currently on Netflix.
  • Bayonetta: A stylish brawler video game about a gun toting witch fighting hordes of angels.
  • Great British Bake Off: a relaxing show about baking. Definitely no occult properties here.
  • Castlevania Season 2: The best narrative adaptation of a video game property.
  • Sabrina: Netflix made a show about the Archie universe witch.

Song: Ghost Hack by Inari Alchemist

6 comments for “RPPR Episode 161: Eclipse Phase Second Edition Character Creation

1. james burns
    November 22, 2018 at 7:04 pm

SiRAC is back…. Ok,I am giving 5 to 1 odds he will crack within the first 3 sessions of a Eclipse Phase v.2.

2. carl
    November 22, 2018 at 8:00 pm

Great British Bake Off? Hell yeah!! Never in all my days did I think that my favourite transhuman conspiracy and horror rpg would come together with my favourite televised baking competition. 😀

3. benjamin wenham
    November 23, 2018 at 2:06 am

I hope the streamlining here is indicative of streamlining through out the system.

4. Adam
    November 26, 2018 at 10:08 am

they have excel sheets here. Haven’t tried them yet.

5. November 27, 2018 at 9:15 pm

Is it just me or does the Architect strain sound like it turns you into a mad scientist?

6. November 30, 2018 at 5:39 pm

Oh architect totally leans that way. Every strain encourages a different personality archetype. You could also do mad ‘inspired’ artist type as well.