Games Discussed below the fold
News: The RPPR Patreon has a new milestone and if we reach it, we will create new RSS feeds for your favorite classic campaigns, like Know Evil. This will allow you to easily download them with your favorite podcasting app. Learn more details on our Patreon. We have an example RSS feed for the Final Revelation campaign.
Synopsis:Our campaign of Reign, Nagalisitu, is over. We got together to discuss the story, the game mechanics, and what we thought of the Hunting Pack’s journey. Find out where the title word comes from, our favorite moments, and a lot more!
Cast: Ross, Caleb, David, Jay B, and Aaron
Music: Game Over by Amerigo Gazaway
Cool villains are hard to pull off in RPGs, mainly because players tend to kill them as soon as possible. Aron, Tom, and I got together to talk about how to make villains more memorable in games. Perhaps they can’t be killed easily or come back after death (thanks raise dead spells!) or killing them won’t stop the plan. I also talk about some ideas for future Base Raiders projects!
- Advanced Death Saves: A comic anthology themed around tabletop RPGs.
- Spinnortality: A cyberpunk corporation simulator. Buy the planet.
- Night in the Woods: A brilliant game about life, friendship, and existential dread. Great soundtrack too!
- The Messenger: A retro homage to Ninja Gaiden.
- Behind the Curve: A Netflix documentary about the Flat Earth movement.