We recently finished posting Fallen Flag, a Red Markets campaign, so I got Caleb, David, Shaun, and Faust together to discuss it. We talk about everything from creating the enclave to individual character arcs. If you haven’t caught up with Fallen Flag, check out our campaign page, which links all of the episodes. I’ll get Tom and Aaron to discuss the campaign in a segment in a future RPPR episode.
Caleb’s Delta Green campaign, God’s Teeth, has been concluded but there’s still a lot to talk about. From the opening raid on the orphanage to Working Group Masticate’s last scene, we discuss what worked in the game and what didn’t. How did the new rules for Delta Green, like bonds and crippling injuries affect the campaign? Caleb also explains how he came up with every scenario for God’s Teeth. If you enjoyed this campaign, consider supporting Delta Green by buying the Agent’s Handbook or any of its other fine products.
Ad: Legends of Tabletop – We release actual play episodes of various game systems every Monday and conduct interviews weekly with other podcasters, gamers, game designers, authors and more. So no matter what you’re playing, pull up a chair, roll some dice, draw a card and have some fun.
We are back from Gen Con, bearing many stories and more importantly, loot! Because so many of us went to Gen Con, this double length episode features 3 round table discussions. Learn about True Dungeon, new games, crafting workshops, meetups, and more!
- True Dungeon: Not quite LARPing, definitely not tabletop dungeon crawling.
- Bloodborne Card Game: Based on the video game – a semi-cooperative/competitive monster hunting game.
- God Hates Charades: It’s like charades but with filthy minded cards.
- Red Dragon Inn: A game about fantasy adventurers out drinking each other at a tavern.
- Escape the Booth: An escape room and tabletop game
- Battle of Hogwarts: Not out yet, but sounds quite fun for all Harry Potter fans.
- Konflikt 47: A weird World War 2 skirmish game based on the Bolt Action system from Warlord Games.
- Dragonstone Mine:A Kickstarted board game that looks like fun.
- Dominion: Empires: A new expansion for Dominions that offers new mechanics and more advanced gameplay.