We’re back from Gen Con and we had a blast! In this episode we go over the highlights and low points of our con experiences and more importantly, the games we played! Board games, card games, and of course, role playing games. What did we try out and what did we grab for future episodes?
If you want to hear how Caleb and Spencer did, listen to the Mixed Six Hot Takes Gen Con special, available to everyone, not just backers of their Patreon.
- Hanamikoji: a new card game about winning the favor of geishas.
- Catch the Moon: a dexterity game about balancing ladders.
- Petrichor: a beautiful board game about clouds raining on crops.
- Grackles:A fun abstract strategy game.
- Goodcritters:a game about bribery and manipulation. And furries.
- Buy the Rights:a fun party game about coming up with movie ideas.
- Kory Bing: a web comic artist and creator of Skin Deep.
- Tortuga 1667:a pirate board game about hidden identities and looting.
- Cosmic Horror Panel by the Drunk and Ugly
- Epyllion:A RPG about dragons and friendships
- Elderwood Academy: Custom dice towers and other crafted goods.
- X-Wings Minis: all the spaceship fighting you could want!
- Kill Team: Warhammer 40k but with fewer figures.
- Autumn Frederickson: a fantasy artist who paints tiny dragons.
- Extra Credits: a Youtube channel that explains nerdy topics.
If I left something out, post about it in the comments.