Synopsis: In fiction, revealing too much information right away is a sign of bad storytelling. In role playing games, it’s often essential for a good session. Game masters have to realize that what they think the players should know is often not enough for the players to actually understand what’s going on. We discuss the importance of information and how to make sure that everyone know what’s going on. Tom has a letter and we have shout outs and an anecdote.
- Rise Again – a zombie novel with evil mercenaries
- Police Squad – a funny as hell TV comedy
- The Unwritten – A meta-fantasy epic comic from Vertigo
- Gamma World – Gonzo sci fi role playing game
- The Walking Dead – an amazing TV show about surviving a zombie apocalypse
Forum Shout outs
- Order66 Tribute: A very special tribute for a very special forums member
- Pick the Best of RPPR: Help us pick the very best RPPR material for Youtube
- Pirates and Cthulhu: a winning combination!