News: Death Traps: Volume 1 is out for Base Raiders! This supplement was co-written by Caleb, so be sure to check it out. Buy it on DrivethruRPG or at the Base Raiders store. Check out the free artwork produced via the RPPR Patreon.
Synopsis: Covering mature or sensitive topics in games is a challenge. Messing up can alienate players and result in a bad game. Dan, Tom, Aaron, and I discuss how we would approach these issues in a game. Shaun also comes in to bring a bit of historical context in gaming by talking about how major publisher White Wolf used the Black Dog Studios imprint. We also have shout outs and anecdotes.
- Showa 1939-1944: A manga history of Japan and autobiography of Shigeru Mizuki. Excellent read and insight into Japan.
- Yamamoto: A Japanese film about the war in the Pacific during WW2.
- Final Fantasy 14: Dan and Aaron play it. Join their free company. Details here.
- Radioactive Dreams: A proto-Fallout film that mixes 80s New Wave with 1940s hardboiled.
- One Punch Man: The perfect adaptation of the perfect manga.
- Seven Deadly Sins: A fantasy anime reinterpretation of King Arthur’s legend.
- Monster Factory – Fallout 4: A hilarious comedic Let’s Play of Fallout 4.
- Bloodsucking Bastards: A horror comedy about vampires in the workplace. Very funny.